Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Josie11 - Adult Work - Sunderland  (Read 1041 times)

2 review(s) for josie11 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline musicman441

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I paid £35 for a 15 minute appointment.

Comms:
Began by messaging through the AW email system. I was then asked to submit a booking form. Once I had done this and Josie had accepted, further communication was done through text. Fast replies and no issues.

Quiet residential area in Sunderland. Didn't seem to have any problem with neighbours and there was no one about. Appointment was mid afternoon, not sure what it would be like earlier or later in the day.

Experience:
Greeted by Josie who was standing behind the door as per standard. She was wearing normal clothes, I do tend to like SP's wearing underwear or something sexy but given that it was only a 15 minute appointment, I wasn't intending on having to appreciate anything like that for long. Her profile says she is 49 and I would say that is about right, she is exactly like her photos, if you're after a MILF then she would be a good shout! Followed her upstairs into a clean room, paperwork out of the way and we both undressed. Onto the bed, she began stroking my cock while I sucked on her tits and kissed her. I went down to deliver some RO, she was responsive to it and came (if she was acting, then it did it for me). My turn now and Josie gave me OWO, which was decent. On with the condom and she got on top, rode me for a while before I felt myself getting close. Suggested doggy to end with where I filled the condom. Bit of chat while we got cleaned up and then a final kiss at the door before leaving.

Overall:
I would go back, I haven't punted in a while due to financial reasons so would definitely want a longer appointment next time. Great little booking to get me back into this hobby that I very much enjoy!