Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Trinity.xxxx.Foxxx?  (Read 975 times)

Rickyex

Hi, id like to know about people's experience with Trinity.xxxx.Foxxx, i am considering booking her or Bootylicious Ava. i am considering booking with one this week and need to decide fast
Thanks !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Trinity

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Ava

Ming

There is already a review for her.

Did you do a search?

Ming  :hi:

Rickyex

There is already a review for her.

Did you do a search?

hey ming. Ava, yes. Trinity i cant find one for? maybe you can help?

Offline Littlefoot

Trinity i cant find one for? maybe you can help?

There is nothing on here about her, why don't you TOFTT?

Offline smiley9

There is nothing on here about her, why don't you TOFTT?

Yes looking forward to your First Review

:drinks:

Ming

hey ming. Ava, yes. Trinity i cant find one for? maybe you can help?

Not my type, too old

Looks like you will have to TOFTT..... don't forget to review.

Rickyex

Not my type, too old

Looks like you will have to TOFTT..... don't forget to review.

She's 29.

i will try my best to give a review of my experience if i do go with her!
i just want to know if she has pretty feet :P

Offline Beamer

She's 29.

i will try my best to give a review of my experience if i do go with her!
i just want to know if she has pretty feet :P

FFS just TOFTT and review rather than all the questions!

Chuckman

Trinity received her first two pieces of FB less than 45 minutes apart, the first being from a dormant account that was reactivated last year after nearly three years of silence.

I would proceed with caution.

Rickyex

Trinity received her first two pieces of FB less than 45 minutes apart, the first being from a dormant account that was reactivated last year after nearly three years of silence.

She just asked me to give her some money for a place to stay..thanks for the info.

Chuckman

If she's asking for money then tell her to get lost. She should be more than able to find somewhere suitable to stay with the hourly wage she's on without asking for it.

Rickyex

If she's asking for money then tell her to get lost. She should be more than able to find somewhere suitable to stay with the hourly wage she's on without asking for it.

Yeah, the moment i said "no" she said she's going to sleep. Well, thats that. I hope Ava replies soon!

Offline curry

Tye cynic in me tells me this is also the same person and thanks to Chuckman for working out the dormant accounts would be good to know how its done External Link/Members Only

Rickyex

Tye cynic in me tells me this is also the same person and thanks to Chuckman for working out the dormant accounts would be good to know how its done External Link/Members Only

So, what do you guys think?

Offline Beamer

So, what do you guys think?

You have been helped by members
I think you need to start contributing rather than all the questions.

Rickyex

You have been helped by members
I think you need to start contributing rather than all the questions.

How can i contribute when i have nothing to contribute yet? Strange one.

Offline Beamer

How can i contribute when i have nothing to contribute yet?

So, are you saying you have never had any punts that you could review for the benefit of the forum members?

Rickyex

So, are you saying you have never had any punts that you could review for the benefit of the forum members?

No, i dont want my first punt to be a terrible experience that drives me away from this.

Ming

No, i dont want my first punt to be a terrible experience that drives me away from this.

My advice, if this is your first punt, choose carefully and, choose someone who is already reviewed and has a good reputation.
This business is fraught with dodgy characters and a bad experience could put you off, take your time, read reviews, consult if you need to.

Offline Talbear

My advice, if this is your first punt, choose carefully and, choose someone who is already reviewed and has a good reputation.
This business is fraught with dodgy characters and a bad experience could put you off, take your time, read reviews, consult if you need to.

That’s good advice.... dont be a dead hero..!!

Chuckman

You're welcome, Curry.  :hi:

The way I do it is to check if there has been multiple FB posted on the same date. This usually occurs when they first join in order to bolster their ratings number. Other times this may happen is during a quiet period or after someone has left negative FB for them.

I then go through the FB of the people who have left the WGs FB. If they suddenly start leaving FB again after a quiet period (six months or over) then alarm bells start to ring as it has the appearance of a WG or one of her associates reactivating the account due to having a dusty phone and make it appear she's popular thus enticing more bookings.

It never hurts to go through the punter's FB anyway even if there aren't multiple FB left on the same day. In this game we have to minimise risk where we can to potentially avoid expensive (and potentially dangerous) mistakes.

Rickyex

Yeah, thats what im trying to do. I dont want to make any silly mistakes☹️ - Thanks😊

Rickyex

You're welcome, Curry.  :hi:

The way I do it is to check if there has been multiple FB posted on the same date. This usually occurs when they first join in order to bolster their ratings number. Other times this may happen is during a quiet period or after someone has left negative FB for them.

I then go through the FB of the people who have left the WGs FB. If they suddenly start leaving FB again after a quiet period (six months or over) then alarm bells start to ring as it has the appearance of a WG or one of her associates reactivating the account due to having a dusty phone and make it appear she's popular thus enticing more bookings.

It never hurts to go through the punter's FB anyway even if there aren't multiple FB left on the same day. In this game we have to minimise risk where we can to potentially avoid expensive (and potentially dangerous) mistakes.

Thankyou for the tips! I shall do so in thr future. I'll just avoid trinity and hope Ava gets bsck to me asap😊