Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: German Kim 2014 - Does anyone know her new AW profile?  (Read 914 times)

Offline heyheyhey

Does anyone remember this lady, German Kim 2014?
Used to do gangbangs and wild sessions. Trying to find her again but looks like shes changed her profile.
Does anyone remember her or know her new profile?

Photos from unknown source removed.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 04:55:38 pm by daviemac »

Online GingerNuts

Do you rember the rules you read when you signed up?

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo

Offline heyheyhey

Do you rember the rules you read when you signed up?

Apologies. I didn't realised. I've now removed the verification photo. The other photos were from the public gallery.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Apologies. I didn't realised. I've now removed the verification photo. The other photos were from the public gallery.
As you have totally ignored the rules I can't be sure they were from a public gallery so I've removed them. Apart from that you are trying to find someone from 7 years ago. Find a current one to book and leave those who may have retired alone.

Offline KerachiDope

There is a German named bustykimz in Newmarket, Suffolk.  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only

Offline contentguy

As you have totally ignored the rules I can't be sure they were from a public gallery so I've removed them. Apart from that you are trying to find someone from 7 years ago. Find a current one to book and leave those who may have retired alone.

Looks like he'd already posted it here too:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155417.msg3455024#msg3455024

Offline heyheyhey

There is a German named bustykimz in Newmarket, Suffolk.  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only
This German Kim 2014 was flat chested and london based so def not the same one :(

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This German Kim 2014 was flat chested and london based so def not the same one :(
This site is not here to assist stalkers, stop posting about her on various different threads.