Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 60+ ?  (Read 3183 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Would you shag a decent looking WG in her early sixties? And more than once if she gave you a dam good BJ with CIM? As well as everything else for £100? Cos following a post I put in the East England regional punting, a certain person thinks its sick to do so?

Offline Jonestown

As long as you’re not related its fine. Japanese Koko in London is somewhere between 60 and 80 and is still hard at it, and very popular she is too.

Offline signy

Do you find her attractive?
Does she provide good service and the services you want?
Is she good VFM?

Answer Yes to those questions, and who care what anyone else thinks?

Offline Bogof60

Take no notice of an armchair punter.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bogof60

And in answer to your question.
Yes I have
And yes I would again.

Sureshot

Yes i have and will do again.

Offline houseboot

Would you shag a decent looking WG in her early sixties? And more than once if she gave you a dam good BJ with CIM? As well as everything else for £100? Cos following a post I put in the East England regional punting, a certain person thinks its sick to do so?

JRC always had a penchant for young ladies so would probably make the same comment if you had said early thirties.

Whether you like young or old; fat or thin; black, white or yellow; it's your choice and what JRC thinks is totally immaterial.

Enjoy what YOU like.

Offline threechilliman

I've seen at least three in their sixties and all have been excellent. One has been podged several times...

vw

Punting is sick to a big proportion of the population.  It might be sick to that punter though and not others.

Why cry about it sicko?  :lol: :lol:

Offline Chorley

We all like different things. It's what makes life interesting. :thumbsup:

Offline PaintBrush

Not for me
As I’m getting close to that age so I always go for much younger ladies.
But, shit you do what the fuck you like

Offline fastnet

A certain WG in that age bracket I visited several times.
She had a better body than many of the fat lumps that market themselves in my area.
When it came to knowing how to press buttons she was great.
Sadly she has since retired.

Offline dieseldriver

However, don't think I'll ever see her again. Profile gone from AW. Not gonna chase it. Was just wondering if any of her regulars could say why?

Offline mrdiamond77

Though not my usual thing, I have shagged a woman well in her 50s and would not rule it out. Just punt with who you want to and don't worry.

Offline DastardlyDick

No problem for me - and yes, I have on several occasions - if, as the OP said, she's fit and gives good service, why not?

Offline Longlife

Profile back and I have seen her. Good value for money.

Offline Plan R

Your punt - your review [punting lore]
as long as your happy thats it.

Others opinion?
As Mother Theresa would've said - fuck em.

Offline nigel4498

And in answer to your question.
Yes I have
And yes I would again.

Same goes for me, she was 70.

np500

I’m homing in on the big 6 0, very unusual for me to find anyone over 40 shagable, but did see a 55 year old ( she said ) two years ago, one of the most up for it shags in my life , should have gone back, ( how many times have I said that ) she’s retired now, but I think I’m just chasing my lost youth, as blokes do, and while 18 to 35 year olds are up to seeing me, it’s very hard to say no, but never let anyone dictate who we see, who we see is very personal to the individual, that’s why we do this.

Offline joe diddley

Lily (from France) at 8 Greek Street (Soho Walkup - see the relevant thread) is over 60 but still provides a great shag. I'm sure she must have been a real cracker in her younger days, and is still for those who like a mature women quite striking.

Offline dickdastardly14

Last punt was a 19 year old, one before that was a 70 year old. No comparison, 70 year old was much better.
It's our money we're spending and we spend it on anything we like.

Offline maxxblue

Which review?  :unknown:

vw

Which review?  :unknown:

this seem to be the comment that upset him

Early sixties.  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

You are sick.      :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Suffolkpunter

If the service is good, why not.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
some ladies in their 60s look better than some of the 20 year old gym dogging girls around nowadays
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline threechilliman

some ladies in their 60s look better than some of the 20 year old gym dogging girls around nowadays

Correct.

vw

Do they have dogging at the gym, I might rethink this gym lark  :lol: :lol:

Offline Bogof60

FFS
OP was trolled by a professional grumpy old man who knows as much about punting as i do about nuclear fission
Once upon a time years ago I passed a physics a level.
Once upon a time years ago JRC fucked a prostitute .
I did not enjoy nuclear physics.
JRC does not enjoy anything that happened in the 21st centuary
However
I enjoy shagging prostitutes.

Offline lostandfound

Don't know why the OP is bothered. Daft comment by JRC, though IMO he was being deliberately provocative.

Online RedKettle

Been there several times. Some of the best sex I have had.

Also I did this many years ago when the age difference was somewhat greater.

Ignore those who seek to impose their tastes on you, life is too short not to indulge in what you want. Frankly it is others who are missing out.

Offline horneyboy

Age is just number I am 42 years old got my eye on a 68 year lady I prefers late 20s size 10 ladies .Had some excellent shags with older woman .

Offline Plan R

Do they have dogging at the gym, I might rethink this gym lark  :lol: :lol:

Ask about Off Peak membership

Offline Williams56

Each to their own, enjoy!  One of my top three punts was a 54 year old who IMO looked like Elkie Brookes.

Two or three years ago I saw sexymature in Peterborough, her current profile claims an age of 59, but the day I saw her she stood in front of me in her undies and I had to agree when she asked whether she "wasn't bad for a 60 year old?" she could still rock it.

External Link/Members Only

Admitedly I've always been a fan of the 'older' woman and drawn to those 15-20 years older than me which as I approach my 60th isn't really feasible any longer.

For what its worth I reckon a womens beauty often peaks between 40-45 years old, but as plenty have said before there's a lot of 60 year olds out there who are more attractive than a lot of girls in their 20s.

Offline shagmore

Hell yes, I would shag someone in their 60's, if they are fit and offer a good service. Age is just a number so if the service is good then I see no issue

Offline Murray Mint

Would you shag a decent looking WG in her early sixties? And more than once if she gave you a dam good BJ with CIM? ...………...
I would, and I do.  She's coming up to 62 and I've been seeing her fairly regularly for the last 10 years, so we're both ageing disgracefully, you might say!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I would, and I do.  She's coming up to 62 and I've been seeing her fairly regularly for the last 10 years, so we're both ageing disgracefully, you might say!
how about a link? thanks.

Offline fatboy

On the whole I prefer a maturer lady (40-50) due to my diminishing years.
Occasionally like to dabble closer to my own age just for a change.
I also like to go for the odd younger WG as well.

Saw this one (reviewed) and had a dreadful punt, age supposedly 67 - External Link/Members Only
Saw this one about three years ago (pre UKP, no review) and had a great punt, age supposedly 60 - External Link/Members Only

The first had saggy everything, the second had a firm bod worthy of exploring neither of which I would have seen if it
was not for punting  :yahoo:
Variety is the spice of life

Offline JimmySW

As someone not far short of that age range myself I find myself attracted to 20 - 30 somethings, preferably petite - Blonde is a bonus! Over 40 has to be special in terms of hotness and/or services really.

Offline claretandblue

Lily (from France) at 8 Greek Street (Soho Walkup - see the relevant thread) is over 60 but still provides a great shag. I'm sure she must have been a real cracker in her younger days, and is still for those who like a mature women quite striking.
yeah but lily can drain a punters balls for £20,bit different to spending a ton plus!

Offline MJ.spritzen

My regular WG is 58. She's a proper GILF and a great fuck. I'll still be seeing her no matter how old she gets.

Offline dave_59

As I'm 59 not much of an issue - and have.

Offline hungrypunt

a certain person thinks its sick to do so?

Fuck em, do what you want ignore bell ends

Offline Plan R

Fuck em, do what you want ignore bell ends

Except your own - do whatever that says !  :D

Offline Strokemeplease

Nowadays I go for massage with happy ending rather than full service, but the best have been when my cock was in the hands of a lady in her fifties or sixties.