Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Last minute or several days/week in advance  (Read 1094 times)

Offline shagmore

I prefer to punt as a last minute thing, I have the urge, and then try to get some pussy to suite. Usually have been able to without too much of an issue. I have also seen some Wg's who I have booked several days in advance, but to me this is more of a turn off than turn on, as my taste might have changed by the time the punt comes round.
With a last minute you know if you want a milf, or someone late 20's early 30s'. Big breasts, small breast, anal no anal, the list goes on.
Pressure I am not the only one like that
  :drinks:

Offline Billy no mates

When booking a wg to join myself and my partner, it can be (and usually is)weeks in advance.

If it's just for me, I can  do(and have done) immediate bookings, but still happy to plan in advance for the right services/girl.

Offline Romney

I can really only do advance bookings, as that's all that my schedule allows.  This can be both good and bad.  The good part is that with enough advanced notice, I can usually see who I want, but the negatives are I have no idea how I'm going to actually feel on the day of the booking, and if the wg cancels for some reason, I'm usually out of luck as most of the wg's I want to see rarely have same day availability.

Offline Shybloke250

As a rule I do prefer to book in advance. Usually about a week is ideal for me. Firstly there is more chance of getting your first choice, secondly, it is something to look forward to and thirdly and maybe most importantly for me, I have a limited window that I can get away for so planning is essential.

I do get why lots of people like to book last minute when they feel in the mood but if your booking somebody off your hotlist you should be up for it no matter what.

I have tried in the past to make same day bookings (when getting away wasn't an issue) but with very little sucess. The good ones were always fully booked.

Offline Chorley

It depends. Some girls are so popular, so you've not choice but to book upfront.
Sometimes it's just a case of ringing round my hotlist, or stick available today into AW and see what happens. :unknown:

Offline uncle jessie

Given the choice if possible it would be last minute for me,I prefer the spontaneity of it. Well remember the heydays of punting for me in the late 90's and early 00's,when I could perhaps spot say a hot blonde in town and the urge to fuck a blonde would surface,and a lot of the time I could think umm,Holly will be at a certain place today and often could be balls deep filling the bag within an hour or so :yahoo:.
Now a days?,to get the remotest chance of a half decent punt it takes more forward planning and hassle than booking a holiday.Then often when it comes to the punt the urge and desire may not be as high  :dash:

Offline pewpewpew

If I'm after a certain something then I'll check on AW and on here and plan in advance. If I'm just feeling horny and have the time i book on the day. Vivastreet seema good for that. Postcode and on my way within 2 minutes usually but it's only ever a pump and dump

Offline peter purves

I prefer to punt as a last minute thing, I have the urge, and then try to get some pussy to suite. Usually have been able to without too much of an issue. I have also seen some Wg's who I have booked several days in advance, but to me this is more of a turn off than turn on, as my taste might have changed by the time the punt comes round.
With a last minute you know if you want a milf, or someone late 20's early 30s'. Big breasts, small breast, anal no anal, the list goes on.
Pressure I am not the only one like that
  :drinks:

More or less in agreement with this, definitely not one for booking in advance
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hungrypunt

Mostly last minute, and havent done too bad tbh as Im quite flexible time wise

Pussydoc

As a rule I do prefer to book in advance. Usually about a week is ideal for me. Firstly there is more chance of getting your first choice, secondly, it is something to look forward to and thirdly and maybe most importantly for me, I have a limited window that I can get away for so planning is essential.

I do get why lots of people like to book last minute when they feel in the mood but if your booking somebody off your hotlist you should be up for it no matter what.

I have tried in the past to make same day bookings (when getting away wasn't an issue) but with very little sucess. The good ones were always fully booked.

Ditto

Offline livingalife

If I'm after a certain something then I'll check on AW and on here and plan in advance. If I'm just feeling horny and have the time i book on the day.

This. I’ll plan ahead for specific meets. But if I find myself with some free time, I’ll just ring my way round the hot list.

Offline Anadin

I like a bit of both, usually I know what day I'll punt but maybe not what time I'll be free. Ultimately what I really want is someone who has totally got their shit together so if i want to book a week in advance they can do it easily and if I wake up horny with extra cash in my pocket and see their green 'available today' sign up then I know I should be able to get them that day too.
I'm still shocked by how many WG's are difficult to contact and book even though they've been knocking about for years.

Offline smiths

All very simple for me, I don't know if a month next Friday I will want to punt so booking in advance would be a waste of time. I made an exception when punting at LMP parties where I booked my weeks parties on a Monday to guarantee my place, I knew I would be going those days.

Offline CupidStunt

Generally I book 10-14 days in advance as I like role-plays and enjoy taking time to plan them.

My next session (first in a long time) was booked a month in advance as she's a popular sp and is on tour. Turns out, this is way too far in advance for me as I now I really can't be arsed with it - the desire for the session has completely dissipated.

Hoping I can get back in to it for the weekend  :rolleyes:

Offline Bogof60

Can only do fairly short notice as a rule
24 hrs in advance is an advanced booking for me
Would love to be able to book further in advance to  be able to knock some off the HL but it is what it is and on the day bookings are the norm
Having said that regulars understand this so sometimes I am able to give a bit more notice
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 12:18:13 am by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Avg_Joe

i usually find the earlier i plan it, the more backups i need !
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline britguy81

I prefer last minute, when the mood takes!!

If there's someone I particular want to meet then I'd booked in advance.

RX8 Racer

I punt only when I have a day off from work and I will always give a WG a call/text regarding a booking a few hours before I am hoping to visit them. Oh and always incalls, outcalls would just be inviting disaster into my life.

Offline Home Alone

Like Shybloke, I prefer to book in advance and for reasons similar to his first two.

I usually see at least two girls a month - sometimes three, depending on how flush I am, financially. One of those is my Regular and we always sort out the date of my next appointment before I get into the car at the end of this month's.

I'm a pensioner with no OH, though so unlike Shybloke, I can describe myself as 'time-rich'. That gives me the flexibility to pick someone, usually a Reasonably-Priced MILF along the M62, to see about a week in advance. Booking that much in advance means I, too, can have the pleasure of anticipation but with the security of knowing I'm unlikely to have to resort to a 'Plan B'.

Offline rg41

I prefer to arrange a booking a week or more in advance

Offline jsparky

I had tried arranged months in advance, in both cases, it fell through because the WGs had forgot and arranged something else despite my reminder a few days before. This day, at most one week advance, if the WGs on tour, or days before or the same days in the morning. 

Offline Simmo87

Ive found booking 24-48hrs in advance has always given me the best punts, so I always stick to that time frame now.

Offline computergeek

I've only ever booked a day ahead, and that was after a same-day booking didn't work for a WG I really wanted to see. 

Bit of a que sera approach for me, if someone is on tour near me at the time, great, if not, so be it.  Does mean I'm a bit dependent on the green lights of AW, I think some WGs don't use it and them - I guess I'll not find them.