Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Gape  (Read 5874 times)

Offline Leffelover

Does anyone know of any girls offering this? It's seeming harder to come by these days...

Offline Lalalaveets

People on here say:

Leyla kissing and Amy amazon

I also know Sandra loves to gape. New profile: External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fastnet

Offline Goldfinch

Offline nigel4498

I must have led a sheltered life, thankfully.

Offline Avg_Joe

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:47:54 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline shagmore

Offline Lalalaveets

What a bunch of pussies.

Haven't you ever slid your rock hard dick into a submissive woman's ass? Fucked her slowly till she relaxed and then pulled out to see her stretched hole winking back at you. Now that is super sex.

It might not be so great at first, but if you commit and stay hard, you'll have her in delirium with how filled she is.

A gape is a turn on as it shows the woman is relaxed. I even like it when a little fart happens as my cock pushes air into her tight ass.

Let's look for some gapers. There are plenty of posts for you other pussies to share erectile disfunction stories, stay out of this one please.

Offline Analist

As an anal fan, I like gape but it's hard to find. It needs the partner to be very comfortable with their own body and with you seeing them gape.
Best bet is doggy with slow full strokes and then picking up the pace. Then, pull out quickly and hold the ass cheeks apart and you'll see at least a partial gape. It won't last long as the partner's instinct will be to squeeze tight once you're out.

Offline joe diddley

From the link above. "A lot of men like anal gaping because it feeds their egos. An anus stretched wide open is an empowering illusion that can make men feel like a raging animal that is hung like King Kong."

Offline bob1

Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.

Offline Goldfinch

It fucked my head up when I first saw this-it's only right that I traumatise you lot as well. :sarcastic:

Click the link if you dare :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline hungrypunt

It fucked my head up when I first saw this-it's only right that I traumatise you lot as well. :sarcastic:

This has had effects added to make the gape twice as big

Offline Avg_Joe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think this young lady will tick most of your boxes.

you and i obviously have very different criteria for the description "young"  :lol:

Offline Avg_Joe

let me return the favour....

i don't even want to kow what she pulls out of her ass at the 1:08 point, but it hits the floor with an audible "splat"  :lol:  :scare:

Offline Terryray

Probably a large lump of shite , as they say with this hobby site happens, as in every day life , each to his own

Offline Leffelover

What a bunch of pussies.

Haven't you ever slid your rock hard dick into a submissive woman's ass? Fucked her slowly till she relaxed and then pulled out to see her stretched hole winking back at you. Now that is super sex.

It might not be so great at first, but if you commit and stay hard, you'll have her in delirium with how filled she is.

A gape is a turn on as it shows the woman is relaxed. I even like it when a little fart happens as my cock pushes air into her tight ass.

Let's look for some gapers. There are plenty of posts for you other pussies to share erectile disfunction stories, stay out of this one please.

Sounds like we're on the same wavelength! All these recommendations are for older ladies - I like mine in their 20s at least... any recommendations? I've heard Ameera might be able too...

Offline hendrix

What a bunch of pussies.

Which prossie have you seen that was in "delirium"?

Offline andre00

Sounds like we're on the same wavelength! All these recommendations are for older ladies - I like mine in their 20s at least... any recommendations? I've heard Ameera might be able too...
[/quote]

Try Deluxe Jessycaa. She takes it fine anally, no size restrictions. Seen her twice and had 2 hard anal sessions with her. However, just to point out, I have never asked WGs if they will gape. I just ensure they understand that the session will be anal focused.

good luck  :drinks:

Offline Lalalaveets

Added Jessycaa to my hotlist. Can’t wait to see how well she can use her ass, will report back

Robbiebucks

Try Deluxe Jessycaa. She takes it fine anally, no size restrictions. Seen her twice and had 2 hard anal sessions with her. However, just to point out, I have never asked WGs if they will gape. I just ensure they understand that the session will be anal focused.

good luck  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline andre00

Added Jessycaa to my hotlist. Can’t wait to see how well she can use her ass, will report back

I am yet to review my second session with her, however just to warn she has a little attitude and this can be off putting! You may have to put down a little extra to guarantee an anal session with her and make it clear from the onset all of your preferences. Comms were a little tricky for me as I arranged a 2 hour outcall, so I needed to ensure she absolutely understood the details as her English is average.

But she takes a strong, sustained anal in various positions with gapes, she also likes to use a butt plug to warm up.

Good luck!! :thumbsup: