Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cum4kim, xxx.kelly.xxx  (Read 1697 times)

bonehead

Did anyone see this girl on her recent tour here. I thought she was nice girl with good service but again photos were well out of date. I would guess shes had at least one pregnancy since and has a rough set of scars (Csection i think) over her belly which has defiantly lost its nice toned definition shown in photos. Still has nice pins though and tits, obviously not a believer in the natural way of doing things concerning babies.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Saw her in Hull in 2008, FK and OWO was on the menu. Can't recall the session that well, but would certaily not have been negative, altohugh 6 yrs ago. Tours regularly, hence has x2 profiles, to the extent that she thinks punters can't work it out. I once rang Kim's number and mentioned Kelly, and she replied to say no she is called Kim!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12480.msg189474;topicseen#msg189474

Offline socks

I saw her a while ago. Good looking, well toned, felt nice everywhere. Went through my standard practices of FK (not deep sadly), giving oral and rimming, titwank, HJ, OWO, fucked her doggy and mish, finished CiM/facial. Pleased that she is someone who I have fucked but can't see me returning as the service was a bit unenthusiastic. As a result would recommend as a fuck once girl but not regular material.

bonehead

Sounds like you boys saw her before the pregnancy/csec. Id agree though not over enthusiastic but very compliant.  I havent had much luck in my stay back here and she was one of the better ones. A very highly regarded girl blew me out 30 minutes before appointment, some shit about coming on and Sophie lush not taking my booking. Gutted coz she looks like total filth.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just read your 2 negative FBs. Sorry you've had bad punts.

Read up my thread on Louise1990 and girls in her group. If any of the girls there interest you, dig up more info on them on UKP.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24233.0

Hope this helps you plan your next punt.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:04:39 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline socks

Sounds like you boys saw her before the pregnancy/csec. Id agree though not over enthusiastic but very compliant.  I havent had much luck in my stay back here and she was one of the better ones. A very highly regarded girl blew me out 30 minutes before appointment, some shit about coming on and Sophie lush not taking my booking. Gutted coz she looks like total filth.
30 mins that's very "unlucky" timing. Suspicious mind's wondering whether a bigger booking came along. Who was she? I've never been blown out that late!

bonehead

Just read your 2 negative FBs. Sorry you've had bad punts.
Thanks and for the info, Im coming back in a month so Ill put in more research before jumping in,
30 mins that's very "unlucky" timing. Suspicious mind's wondering whether a bigger booking came along. Who was she? I've never been blown out that late!
L_I, gutted coz I liked her and the bigger booking was exactly what came to the suspicious mind!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 05:04:08 am by bonehead »

New but addicted

Her photos are definitely out of date her body looks like late 20s but when you meet here her face gives it away straight away late 30s early 40s I'd say.  Worth a go just why not put up to date pics