Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite1elle  (Read 1167 times)

Offline PonyZ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her today at her apartment next to the Stadium.

She kept me waiting 45 min because she was doing her hair, but communications were good.

Entering the luxury apartment building raised my expectation. However, entering her apartment really disappointed me--everything is fucking everywhere! What a mess! She obviously doesn't know how to organise a thing.

Anyway, I stayed after all the waiting time. She is blond, skinny, tall with small boobs. She can do very deep throat while using a dildo. And demon she was talkative! As soon as her mouth was off my dick, she started talking! She got a stinky pussy too maybe because she hadn't got time for shower--but that is not excuse.

The only thing preventing me giving her negative is her enthusiasm for sex and genuine orgasm during doggy. Nevertheless, I felt like I am serving her rather than the reverse. She should pay me instead.

I will not return for gods sake. Should have chosen a younger and bustier girl instead.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline foreverhung

Loved the part where you said you made her cum, only wants to make me see her more now!!   :yahoo:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

Any woman making me wait for doing her hair knows the cum is going to mess it up again !

Does she suffer from Trimethylaminuria
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:40:35 pm by vw »

Offline PonyZ

Loved the part where you said you made her cum, only wants to make me see her more now!!   :yahoo:

Well, she did has the ability to cum easily. Actually she was the first wg whom I made cum. I never tried to give a wg orgasm anyway. I paid the money to be fair. This one is a by-the-way situation though.
Banned by:

Offline PonyZ

Any woman making me wait for doing her hair knows the cum is going to mess it up again !

Does she suffer from Trimethylaminuria

What the hell does that long word mean? You made me feel so illiterate!

She squirted a little bit during the orgasm, which I forgot to mention.
Banned by:

Offline foreverhung

She squirted a little bit during the orgasm, which I forgot to mention.

That's done it, wank number 13 coming up  :drinks:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline punisher

i had the same when i went to see her kept me waiting when i got there on time as we planned give me ten mins then another ten having trouble with my stockings left out on the main road didnt no what to do with my self text her said if your not ready now am fecking off then this bloke asked me who you looking for worked in the building cause did not want to tell him anyways she gave me flat number went up thought to myself this will be a nice pad what a shock fecking shit pit looked if a bomb had gone off in there dog bowl and food in the bedroom yuk got down to it and she started flinching jumping i thought feck me i aint that good sorry no return for me :thumbsdown:

np500

I've seen her twice, 1st time about 7-8 months ago did't notice anything out of the ordinary, sex was mind blowing, she rode me toward the end and orgasmed on my cock ,it was the hardest I've ever had to try not to cum while hanging on to her tits but whe she came she fell off me and the bed and her legs wer shaking like mad , fucking brilliant. She did keep me waiting for about 15 mins so I stood at the nearest bus stop pretending to be waiting for a bus to nelson ( I think ) but all in all I loved it.  The second visit coincided with the arrival of the dog snoopy, she seemed pre occupied with all things dog and there wasn't the same feel , the dog never made a sound and wasn't a problem , he was tiny and asleep, he'll be bigger now and possibly more a problem and yes her living room had a small explosion occur in it at some point, no wounder she has you waiting , she can't Sind shit in there. Hope she sorts it out because she can be amazing.

Offline Sticky2336

I arranged to meet Elle a few months ago comms were good up til meet time. Text her I'm ready text back give me ten minutes, text again ten minutes later not ready yet give another ten minutes, thought fuck this an walked off. Booking was arranged day before so she either took an extra booking or just can't organise her time

np500

She says she only does one a day so she can only be disorganised , going by the state of her flat, must add if as stated she was not clean down below ! I'm staggerd beyond stunned . I spent about half hour down there on my first visit and she was spotless !  ( second visit also spotless ) there is no excuses for this what so ever, it would appear there is something not good going on there so a third visit won't be happening, sadly, but if it wasn't for this site I'd have been none the wiser.