Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The art of the discount  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Hi all,

New poster, long time 'lurker'. Anyone got any advice on asking for discounts with a regular? I see people on here saying that there are discounts being handed out right left and centre but I can't see how this situation would really come about. Is it always for the lady to instigate it, if so where is the business sense in thinking 'this guy keeps turning up at full price, better offer him the chance to pay less money'. And if it's for the guy to initiate, how does that conversation go?

What I'd be looking at ideally would be seeing the same lady twice a month for 2 hours each time for what amounts to 80% of what the normal fee would be - she still gets a good income and from a punter that she knows will be on time, clean, (relatively) normal, I get a few quid off. In any other business this sort of thing would be a nailed on no-brainer but not sure how actually to approach it - I'm thinking that rather than in person, after the next punt just message her with the offer, if she says yes great, if she says no, I gotta move on? Would be a shame though, she's pretty amazing (as evidenced by my willingness to spend 4 hours' worth of punt cash on her a month). 

P.S. I have searched the forum but it just seems to be kind of taken as read that these things happen without any comment on how that might actually come to be the case, so sorry if I've missed this being discussed previously.

Offline HS4000Kestral

I just send a casual text something like - "Hiya it's Oscar here, I've got a spare half hour at 2pm - can you fit me in for £60? Thanks xx"

The other way is to specify what services you require - ie making it sound like you don't want everything on the list therefore you're only paying £x.

I always find it's better to text, a face 2 face convo can be awkward....

GeeWiz

I see people on here saying that there are discounts being handed out right left and centre but I can't see how this situation would really come about.

Not sure that's the case.  Think most girls would give short shrift if you asked.  For me if I've seen a girl at a reduced/special/touring rate, then that's what I use going forward.  Never been an issue for three regulars now.

Only haggled for an overnight fee because once (during a session) I mentioned that I'd like to do an overnight sometime, but would never pay a grand or whatever.  "Make me an offer."  3 hours plus drinks, food, hotel, entertainment.  "Yeah, I'm happy to do that with you."

Offline smiths

Hi all,

New poster, long time 'lurker'. Anyone got any advice on asking for discounts with a regular? I see people on here saying that there are discounts being handed out right left and centre but I can't see how this situation would really come about. Is it always for the lady to instigate it, if so where is the business sense in thinking 'this guy keeps turning up at full price, better offer him the chance to pay less money'. And if it's for the guy to initiate, how does that conversation go?

What I'd be looking at ideally would be seeing the same lady twice a month for 2 hours each time for what amounts to 80% of what the normal fee would be - she still gets a good income and from a punter that she knows will be on time, clean, (relatively) normal, I get a few quid off. In any other business this sort of thing would be a nailed on no-brainer but not sure how actually to approach it - I'm thinking that rather than in person, after the next punt just message her with the offer, if she says yes great, if she says no, I gotta move on? Would be a shame though, she's pretty amazing (as evidenced by my willingness to spend 4 hours' worth of punt cash on her a month). 

P.S. I have searched the forum but it just seems to be kind of taken as read that these things happen without any comment on how that might actually come to be the case, so sorry if I've missed this being discussed previously.

I punt already knowing what i am prepared to pay for an hour or twos punt so i dont bother haggling. IF a WG became a regular and i was wanting more than two hours i then haggle for a discount politely. When a regular puts her rates up i would expect not to be charged the new rate, when this hasnt happened i go elsewhere as i see that as piss poor. On ocassion a regular has offered me a discount presumably on the logic that its more likely in her view that i will still punt with her, this wouldnt be a defining factor for me in fact as sooner or later i would get bored anyway and move on. Obviously i dont mention this to the WG.

Of zero interest to me but you could try Reverse Bookings on A/W which some punters on here have had success with. Or politely ask for a discount hoping the WG will be ok agreeing to one. IF the discount is more important than continuing to punt with her you have nothing whatsoever to lose of course.

If you dont ask you dont get.

I think you've hit the nail on the head - right now I'd be gutted if I offended her and she said fuck off don't come back again, but there's bound to be a point where that isn't the case and maybe that's the time to go for it. Doubt I'll be successful with it though as she falls in to the 'so hot she's had everything in life handed to her on a plate and almost certainly thinks she's doing me a favour seeing me at all' category ha.

Offline Steely Dan

I think you can neutrally ask the price for 2 x 2 hour booking.  This is a new service, as before you (I assume) had a price for 1 x 2 hour booking.  You are not asking for a discount for the old service, just the price for something new.

There is always a slight risk that this sours the vibe between you.  It shouldn't, but it might.  But if it does, plenty of fish.

Well said Dan. Nothing like some good mentors to steer a relative newcomer in the right direction  :drinks:

Offline G-style

well who is this vision of loveliness,  :angelgirl: It may be we are already shagging her half price.

Offline threechilliman

I think a polite message, stating that you want to continue with 2 x 2 hr punts a month going forward, but at 80% (state the figure in GBP) of the price. Perhaps offer to book the next 2/4 punts as a sweetner? A punt in the hand is worth two in the bush......

tcm

Offline ampersand

I would have thought that if you are offering a regular 4 hours a month, 80% may be a little high - possibly ask for 70-75%, with a view to settling for 80%, at the very least.  If you start at 80, you may end up with her agreeing to a discount, but expecting you to settle for more.  I think it depends upon what her usual rate is and how many times you have already seen her - I think you need to have been at least 3-4 times, reasonably regularly and frequently - no point in asking if you see her regularly 12 months apart!!  I would be inclined to book a 2 hour session, ask her towards the end if you could make it a regular thing and see what her response is.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Book a 2hr as normal once, maybe twice. Then tell her you really enjoyed it and would like to repeat this on a frequent basis, but need to save up, and it would take you that bit longer to save up her normal rate. In the meantime, if she was running any special offers for regular customers, then she could get in touch with you, and you could then see her earlier than planned.

It's amazing how often this has worked for me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for a discount, especially on a two hour booking, the very worse that can happen is that she tells you to fuck off --------------- but if she has an ounce of business sense she will at least think about it.

Many of these high and mighty pro$$ies who say don't ask for a discount are the ones who sink to bidding on reverse bookings.

pokenn

Of zero interest to me but you could try Reverse Bookings on A/W which some punters on here have had success with. Or politely ask for a discount hoping the WG will be ok agreeing to one. IF the discount is more important than continuing to punt with her you have nothing whatsoever to lose of course.

If you dont ask you dont get.

Yes. Reverse booking is a great way to get a discount. You can put up a RB and then email girls on your hotlist asking if they would be interested in the RB. No good for same day punts of course.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes. Reverse booking is a great way to get a discount.

Many people would agree with you but all I get is a pile of shit ------------------ girls outside of my area, older than I requested or headless photos, I have NEVER had a successful reverse booking.    :thumbsdown:

Salt

Thank you everyone for your input; lots of sound advice.

Basically ask politely and do it before hand or as you are leaving for next time; no haggling on the day or before the session once the price has been agreed

Simples  :D

Perfectly summed up, the above should be quoted any time this question is ever asked  :thumbsup:

RandyF

Reverse bookings for 2hrs give me the best discount results - and it's often the pricier whores that bid, often knocking 40-50quid off in a stroke.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Reverse bookings for 2hrs give me the best discount results - and it's often the pricier whores that bid, often knocking 40-50quid off in a stroke.

Two hour bookings are much preferred by pro$$ies, plenty of scope for timewasting, very few punters will fuck solid for two hours.     :hi: :hi:

potato

Two hour bookings are much preferred by pro$$ies, plenty of scope for timewasting, very few punters will fuck solid for two hours.     :hi: :hi:

Hence the need for a good discount  :hi:

I would just ask the girl after I had seen her 3 or 4 times at the  2 weekly intervals.  Something along the lines of " I used to see a girl every couple of weeks like I have done with you the past 2 months and she gave me a decent rate for continuing the arrangement so what do you think, could we do the same?"   If she has any brains she will jump at the chance of regular income, if you are not too much like hard work that is! If she asks what rate you are thinking about then suggest a figure for the 2 hours and start low ( but don't insult her!) so she can ask for a bit more and then settle in the middle...

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Your best bet will be to say if I book two x two hour bookings a month can I have a discount on the 2nd booking.  If you ask for a discount on both she will think that you are likely to get your discount and then not turn up for the second booking.  Please remember we have dozens of calls every week saying can I have a discount as I will be a regular. (they never are just discount hunters). 
Also remember she may say it is ok to have a discount on the 2nd booking per month but wont uphold it if you see her for the first booking but then don't see her for four weeks and then expect the discount on the 2nd booking when you do decide to go back.

By asking for a discount on the 2nd booking every month she knows you are more likely to turn up to get that discount so she is guaranteed at least one booking per month at full rate and one booking for £50 - £80 less per month.

Or you can ask if you book two x two hours can you pay ffull price for the first booking but only ay for an hour on the 2nd booking a month.  It is still a good amount of money for her to be guaranteed so I cant see why she would say no.  I may even use this idea myself sometime in the near future 

Offline Daffodil

Prossies negotiate, plain and simple. They do it all the time on reverse bookings and their statements of "offence will be taken if you ask for a discount" are just bollocks, trying to deter punters from asking in the first place.

If they do take offence, fuck them :hi: You can go spend your £100 elsewhere and it may imply they have a bad attitude. It's easy to say, "sorry, I don't do discounts, but would still like to see you at my stated rates". If you really want to see that particular prossie then get a new sim and contact her again. If you do this I would also suggest asking for a discount, the prossie's mood will likely change from day-to-day, as will how busy she is. If they've had five bookings in a day at their stated rates they will be unlikely to say yes, if they've not had a booking in a week then they will probably agree to your deal.

Offline Daffodil

With regards a regular, a discount should be even more readily available. How many time wasters must a prossie get per day? How many bookings does she lose to them?

With a regular she knows he will turn up (or is, at least, much more likely to) and what she is getting.

The prossie benefits from this arrangement and, in my opinion, the punter should also get a benefit by means of a discount.

I rarely see girls more than once, but, when I have, they have always been at reduced rates.

Offline ManInBlack

I've never haggled over a price as my punts are generally 30 mins only, however I'd say there's no harm in asking.  If you're reasonable and polite with the request then there's no reason she shouldn't consider it and accept/reject as she pleases.  If she gets offended and tells you where to go then is she really the type of person you want to see as a regular?

Offline JamesKW

How about giving her a break for a couple of months,if you go regularly they start to take you for granted and service deteriorates.I found this with a regular I once had the first visits were good then it went downhill,so I took a long break and when I returned service improved substantially.In your break she may contact you,so say you don't have enough money and see if she offers a reduction.Also in the break you can try other providers you may find the service you thought was good wasn't that good after all.

squeezebox

I should imagine a first booking is 30 mins, if she's your type and offers a good service, then the second booking is likely to be an hour. At this stage you're more than likely paying the advertised rate. However, if then a booking of 90 minutes+ is made, and you both click, extra time can be the norm and this could average out as quite significant, if you're now a regular.

Effectively you are now receiving a discount on advertised rates and getting your brains fucked out longer. ie: staying for 2 hours+ and only paying for 90 minutes.   :drinks:

The negotiation suggested that 2 x 2 hours a month, with the second booking at reduced rate is sensible, however, some prossies can't even remember their postcode let alone that they've agreed to accept less money for a second booking that hasn't happened yet.  :dash:

Some prossies may ignore future booking requests as she feels you're continously trying to negotiate her rate. If she reluctantly accepts, she may offer a service that isn't up to scratch. In that instance both SP and Punter lose out on the punt and the SP risks crap feedback.   :thumbsdown:

Thanks for all your responses folks. I'm seeing her tomorrow for what will be the 4th time so will try my luck then. Whatever pitch I go for (and you have given some great ideas), the intent is to get 4 hours for 400 rather than what would be the normal 500. If I was a working girl i'd totally be up for a reliable, polite, clean, undemanding regular coughing up that income, but then again I have the brain of an averagely attractive man rather than a gorgeous woman so who knows.

Offline threechilliman

Thanks for all your responses folks. I'm seeing her tomorrow for what will be the 4th time so will try my luck then. Whatever pitch I go for (and you have given some great ideas), the intent is to get 4 hours for 400 rather than what would be the normal 500. If I was a working girl i'd totally be up for a reliable, polite, clean, undemanding regular coughing up that income, but then again I have the brain of an averagely attractive man rather than a gorgeous woman so who knows.

Most girls will snatch your hand off for that. Is be tempted to go in at 380, and come up to 400. Or do what dani said, buy one, get the 2nd half price....

Whichever, its a great deal for her!

tcm

Just to finish the saga (not that I expect anyone particularly cares but in case this thread is ever stumbled on, its maybe good to learn from) I didnt ask in the end. She fucked me about changing appointment times twice for what I felt were almost certainly bollocks reasons. When we finally did get it on I felt so much emotional attachment that I didnt, and will not, ask for a regular deal. She also said during the punt that her bf actively encourages her to make punters fall for her 'so they will spend more money' and always seems a bit overenthusiastic when announcing time is up. Insanely sexy, great personality in general but I know id fuck myself up if I was a reg and would turn a blind eye to her taking advantage.

I would strongly recommend that no punter have a regular, I thought I was in this just for one offs (and will now go back to that) but when you meet a real head fuck then wow, you can really fuck yourself if youre as dumb as me! Ive paid 550 quid this month to a wg to feel like total shit bar a few hours of false highs...never again :)

Offline smiths

Just to finish the saga (not that I expect anyone particularly cares but in case this thread is ever stumbled on, its maybe good to learn from) I didnt ask in the end. She fucked me about changing appointment times twice for what I felt were almost certainly bollocks reasons. When we finally did get it on I felt so much emotional attachment that I didnt, and will not, ask for a regular deal. She also said during the punt that her bf actively encourages her to make punters fall for her 'so they will spend more money' and always seems a bit overenthusiastic when announcing time is up. Insanely sexy, great personality in general but I know id fuck myself up if I was a reg and would turn a blind eye to her taking advantage.

I would strongly recommend that no punter have a regular, I thought I was in this just for one offs (and will now go back to that) but when you meet a real head fuck then wow, you can really fuck yourself if youre as dumb as me! Ive paid 550 quid this month to a wg to feel like total shit bar a few hours of false highs...never again :)

Sounds like she tried to play you like a fiddle. I disagree regarding having regulars though. I have had many over 30 years and my punts can get better as the WG knows exactly how i like things. As long as you dont fall for the WG a regular can be a good idea. Obviously its what suits the punter that matters.

Fair point, yeah a mutually beneficial business arrangement is obviously no bad thing but in this case she saw I was a sap, milked me for a bit and no doubt would carry on if she could - also paradoxically her professionalism got worse on every meet, as if she knew she could do whatever and id still want to see her. Still, ive learned a lesson, got some good memories in general - now on to 1 off 30 min punts only for the time being!!

Offline Daffodil

A prossie could never "head fuck" me. I know the terms of the transaction and never go beyond them. Falling for a prossie?  :wacko:

Offline Daffodil

Fair point, yeah a mutually beneficial business arrangement is obviously no bad thing but in this case she saw I was a sap, milked me for a bit and no doubt would carry on if she could - also paradoxically her professionalism got worse on every meet, as if she knew she could do whatever and id still want to see her. Still, ive learned a lesson, got some good memories in general - now on to 1 off 30 min punts only for the time being!!

Glad to hear you got out before serious damage was done, she certainly sounds like a dick.

You might be the sort of guy who shouldn't have regulars, for fear of this sort of shit happening. There are guys like that out there.

It's a bit like drinking. You can't handle regulars, so don't have them. For guys like smiths, who have been handling regulars for years, they can.

If, in the future, you ever feel like this again I hope you look back at this thread.

All the best for the future  :drinks:

Well said Daffodil. I thought my ideal pro$$ie would be someone I'd want to see repeatedly, talk with a lot, 'get to know a bit'. I was wrong about myself - I think you're right in that I'm not ideally suited to that, plus there clearly are ladies that will take advantage i.e. this one. Lesson learned. Now off to research this Saturday's 30 minute milf wham bam out the door no bollocks punt  :drinks: