Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Accounting  (Read 1093 times)

Offline peiyee

See e.g.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18022

The negatives are not registered. This is not the only one... can someone comment or advise? I saw an SP and didn't initially see the negatives that were there somewhere but it wasn't apparent in the count....

Offline GingerNuts

The review counter/stats feature is broken. The last review counted was the one on 6 June 2019.

Correct.

Please ignore whatever "number" is showing in the display under ANY thread. Instead click that link and you will find the correct number of reviews LISTED.

Since approx June last year, the review counter has not been working, so those who already had a review up until then.... the system still quotes the number of reviews at that pooint in June 2019, i.e. it does not add the number of reviews posted since that date.

For any profile which had reviews submitted for the first time AFTER June 2019, their review count shows ZERO, but when you then click on that, the true exact number of reviews posted since the first review appeared are ALL shown.

Hope this makes sense.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 11:57:34 am by GingerNuts »

Offline LLPunting

ALWAYS click through to the summary listing of reviews indexed to same ID.  Do that for all IDs listed for an SP.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Please ignore whatever "number" is showing in the display under ANY thread. Instead click that link and you will find the correct number of reviews LISTED.

Since approx June last year, the review counter has not been working, so those who already had a review up until then.... the system still quotes the number of reviews up to that point in June 2019, i.e. it does not add the number of reviews posted since that date, whether Positive or Negative review.

For any profile which had reviews submitted for the first time AFTER June 2019, their review count shows ZERO, but when you then click on that, the true exact number of reviews posted since their first review appeared are ALL shown.

Hope this makes sense.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 07:11:01 am by CoolTiger »