Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dropping standards  (Read 685 times)

nicebloke

Is it just me (I'm 60,s) or is the standard of wg,s dropping ? Years ago you could find a "nice" English girl who would be exactly as described in advert or on AW , nowrrdays it's a fucking lottery , you book to see a dark skinned mixed race lady and when you get into the room it's a fucking pale skinned EU woman who bears no resemblance to what you expect , but given that the girl stands behind the door to let you in ,and then locks it behind her it is then difficult to walk away .
I went to visit a size 8-10 lady in Brum recently ,looked fuckin great on photos , very wankable, reality was about size 14-16 with a face like Sid James !!!
In this instance I walked away.
Genuine girls like Hannah and coco anabelle and farah delainy are few and far between , these are great , but so is my wife ....... I like a change ,that's why I punt. I read on ukp reviews ,but one mans medicine in another mans poison ,
Have a good weekend fellow punters

Offline azrael

I do agree with you about wg's standards dropping, if you punted with a wg and think shes not put her back into it. Write a review wether positive, nueteral definately negative ones, ad it gives our fellow brothers advance warning especially if its bait and switch. As for the b&s wg just say you left your wallet in the car once out the door just walk

Offline Madone1

What pisses me off is that the EE girls all look fit as fuck and have gymnast bodies and provide such terrible service half the time if they upped there game they would make a mint. In comparison a lot of English girl on AW have bodies built by Macdonlds and make you feel like your lucky to get to fuck them.

Never going to pay 120 an hour to fuck a fat rough bird no matter what.