Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Early Morning Visits - Know Anyone?  (Read 4423 times)

Offline 524004

Hey all - Do you know of anyone who provides early morning visits? Specifically between 8 and 9 start? I'd be primarily interested in West/South West London. Can't seem to find anyone!

mrhappypants

Stacy Nice Summer told me she takes morning calls although I was not asking about before.9.  She is in Olympia and returns in October - my review among many is on record.

Offline chris_jp2

I start work around 6am - sadly - and am early morning  punt would be just the thing occasionally. I guess a 5am incall is asking too much though. :(

Offline beachtest

big market for this.. i'd do a 6am punt..

Offline shagbambi

Kate, polishgirl, advertised an early morning incall service.  Not sure if she still does it as no mention on her AW page anymore.

[urlhttps://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2456812][/url]

127 review(s) found for horny slutty girl linked to in above post (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Tailpipe

I start work around 6am - sadly - and am early morning  punt would be just the thing occasionally. I guess a 5am incall is asking too much though. :(

I think you could get one who's still around from the night before many of the London agency girls
Work 10 or even 11 pm to 5 am .

She could be a bit bashed up at that time of the morning depending on how busy she was .

I had an outcall at like 2 am Kate.sweet I did a review.

fingal91

Word of advice- make sure the girl is reliable (or even better if you've seen her before). Because turning up and being left in the cold makes a bad start to your day!

Offline newbie83

Sorry for digging up an old thread but this warm weather makes me want a "before work" punt.

Has anyone had any luck recently?

I've had a look on AW and found there are a handful of WGs that would be available at 8 or 9am.
Problem is they're over my budget.

I'm specifically looking around soho area or nearby, £150 or under.
I wish the walk ups were open at this time. Would be perfect for a quickie.

Offline Tempest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She might work, also gives an early bird discount, saw her once at 9am for an hour

Offline newbie83

Thanks, I had a look at her reviews.
She's probably not my type and Croydon looks too far.
Have sent her a message anyway, let's see.

Offline Demuncher

Ellie Rose does early morning incalls.  Based nr Marble Arch

Offline pewpewpew

Theres a girl i saw in lewisham, lexi something. Used to be called anallexi. I'll look her up if anyones interested. Starts at 5am as she says that it's a niche market and is usually busy up until about 10am.

Never got around to reviewing her (yet) but she was a bit chubby and her ass smelled a bit when we were in doggy but friendly girl and great blowjob

Offline newbie83

Ellie Rose does early morning incalls.  Based nr Marble Arch

Seems good but not my taste.

Ok trying to organise something with one of these two, will let you know of it pans out.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Dingo1

Seems good but not my taste.

Ok trying to organise something with one of these two, will let you know of it pans out.

Just did a duo with Scarlett and Stephanie James, it was amazing... doing a review tomorrow when I get my strength back!!

Offline newbie83

Just did a duo with Scarlett and Stephanie James, it was amazing... doing a review tomorrow when I get my strength back!!

Good to hear! She seems great but unfortunately not in London now.

Linashiva reponded and is available at a known Soho walk up location (bit concerning - a walk up charging 200).
A recent review of her says she's bad news though so won't be taking the chance.

Back to the drawing board.

Offline a1b2

Hi.   Bringing up old thread.   Apologies if this is not correct method to ask a question on previously discussed topic.

Does anyone know of any SP who works mornings in London, preferably central or East.

Been looking on AW and other site this morning with no luck. 

Went gym yesterday and now need to a good work out.     :(

Phaedrus

Gangel

Annalise  External Link/Members Only has 6am starts listed.
Some reviewer did't like her face.

Offline MajorPayne

Annalise  External Link/Members Only has 6am starts listed.
Some reviewer did't like her face.

£100 for 30 minutes too much for me.  Wonder how many kids she has?

Offline Bassman

I find some WG's will work earlier and later then their stated times. You've just gotta ask.

I've had one offer me a 5:30am punt when I was looking for an early punt. Also had one offer me a late punt an hour after she was due to finish. Others have said they have no problem starting earlier. The early ones I'd seen before so that may be a factor, you know, cos they loved my dick game....  :lol:

Just search the area you want to punt, and get in contact asking about an early punt. I'm sure you'll find someone.

mrhappypants

a1b2, I have a suggestion but should caution that, as a habitual morning punter, I think you will find slim pickings and will need to find a regular who offers this so finding something imminently is less likely.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only now works through Vivastreet but told me she did early meets for regulars.  I don't keep track of her as her service list is too short for me but others should be able to hook you up.