Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London PSE experience  (Read 2081 times)

Offline ukpsw

Hey all,

I have some business trip to London next week, and beside digging around, can you advise me with an awesome punt in London area?

I'm after a fully submissive, DT & facefuck, spanking, maybe squirt, truly PSE session :). Any good one's that you can defo recommend?

Outcall on the hotel preferable, but incalls are good too (especially if you've already reviewed them)

A budget of around 100-150£ tops (either 1h, 30min, 15min).

Any reply much appreciated :)

Offline ukpsw

Thanks but unfortunately when I'm there she's available with another girl, but I can't stretch my wallet that far.

Offline jimbobted

I know a couple but we'll put of your desired budget.

If you can stretch to £250 for an hour then either of the girls at submissive girls London (Google it) should work. The receptionist is very efficient at responding to messages.

Switch Scarlett loves to be face fucked but is strictly OW and now very expensive (£350 for the hour last time I enquired, out of my price range for her limited if enthusiastically delivered services).

Offline ukpsw

Offline puntingking

Quite expensive indeed.  :hi:

for what you asking for you will find it hard to find a wg in your price range. The average price from my experience from the services you have listed is between £250 and £300 currently (in London).

Offline ukpsw

Cheers mate! Would give her a shot.