Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birthday Treat  (Read 1319 times)

hello_hello

Hey everyone - been bit of a lurker for a while but first time setting up an account and posting!  Thanks for the info many of you have provided in the past.

Anyway, got my birthday coming up and thinking of celebrating with two girls and would really, really appreciate any recommendations!  Obviously they need to be London based, not too extravagant in price (under £400), natural boobs and decent-to-big ass on both would be my ideal!  Not too fussed on ethnicity, but a non-rush service is a must along with cumming a few times - I need my money's worth.  :cool:  Oh and also, I don't want anyone that does bareback.  Any recommendations?  If you need more info please let me know!  :)

Offline stonebow1

External Link/Members Only

They offer proper threesome where the girls will happily get it on with each other with you either as a voyeur or fully involved. As it's your first time you may be a little nervous - i can promise you'll feel at ease with this duo as they have excellent attitudes during their work and put you at the center of it. £250 for an hour is a good VFM for this sort of thing as well.

The drawback is neither is particularly facially attractive imo, and tbh one of the girls is kinda fat as well. You can do better looks wise for a threesome, but if you can get over that i'd still suggest this pair as it won't be a mechanical experience.

hello_hello

Funny they were the ones I was looking at going for - review look really good.  When you say "fat" do you mean cellulite everywhere? That would be a turn off.  The dark haired one is presumably the one you're talking about - she doesn't look overly fat in the pics unless they are outdated?

mrhappypants

Hey everyone - been bit of a lurker for a while but first time setting up an account and posting!  Thanks for the info many of you have provided in the past.

Anyway, got my birthday coming up and thinking of celebrating with two girls and would really, really appreciate any recommendations!  Obviously they need to be London based, not too extravagant in price (under £400), natural boobs and decent-to-big ass on both would be my ideal!  Not too fussed on ethnicity, but a non-rush service is a must along with cumming a few times - I need my money's worth.  :cool:  Oh and also, I don't want anyone that does bareback.  Any recommendations?  If you need more info please let me know!  :)

I am not sure if you are a parasite or a tout.  Make a birthday resolution; WRITE SOME REVIEWS.

Dave

Offline Tonyleung

I am not sure if you are a parasite or a tout.  Make a birthday resolution; WRITE SOME REVIEWS.

Dave

OP or very least do your own research , there's all the info you need on these boards, don't be lazy and look for stuff yourself . Don't come across as a lurkers who wants to be spoon fed.