Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facials London (preferably central to south west)  (Read 6779 times)

Offline TreyWalker

I expect the banter to commence but I thought I'd risk it in hope of a good reply.

Looking for a girl that offers facials. Not one that has it as a like and doesn't actually do it which I have run into with every booking I have made. Preferably one that seems to enjoy it (I know they probably don't.)

Offline King Nuts

I think there are quite a few. Try these:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've also occasionally found one or two who'll offer it off-menu, maybe on the second or subsequent visits, or if they like you. But it's quite a personal thing, of course, and in reality I've found very few are really into a full-on splattering. I guess that's no surprise to anyone!

Offline TreyWalker

Thanks king nuts

Have you see any of these girls. Unfortunately a couple of them only do out calls which makes them a no for me unless inform out for a hotel room.

Offline lewishamguy

She was willing to do facial without caring about her hair or eyes and after facial interestingly she was rubbing my c**k all over her face with her hand, for me the best facial I've ever did.

External Link/Members Only

Offline King Nuts

Thanks king nuts

Have you see any of these girls. Unfortunately a couple of them only do out calls which makes them a no for me unless inform out for a hotel room.

Seen all of them, apart from Jessie. But I can't imagine that facials are out of the question with her.

As regards outcalls, you're right, but having been to just too many grotty flats, an extra 45 quid on a Travelodge room (book in advance) in the context of the overall deal, makes a lot of sense.

(You can get there first, unwind, have a decent shower, and with automated check in and key card drop to check out, no-one gives a rat's if you're in and out in a couple of house.)

Offline King Nuts

Sorry, forgot this one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been discussed on here before. Competitively priced at £80 for an outcall. Willingly takes a facial. Does anal too, but I have not availed.

Online hendrix

You probably expect me to say this :D but KristenDD LOVES a facial..I mean really loves a facial...in groups too ;)

Offline brightperv

This thread has been invaluable thanks everyone! I love a good facial and out of the 7 punts (i'm a new-bee to this) I have had only 1 took it enthusiastically even though they all listed it on there likes.

I love doing it but when it's at it's best is when a girl encourages you to do it and then dose not make a B-line for the wet wipes right after it has taken place, I need time to saver the moment!

Offline KentAde

I think there are quite a few. Try these:

I've also occasionally found one or two who'll offer it off-menu, maybe on the second or subsequent visits, or if they like you. But it's quite a personal thing, of course, and in reality I've found very few are really into a full-on splattering. I guess that's no surprise to anyone!

Saw Jessie last week - FR on here - great girl who LOVES a facial....I wanted CIM, she wanted a Facial.....I won!  :cool:

Offline xsw21

I’ve never quite understood the facial thing. I just don’t get what’s so appealing about it  :unknown:

Offline punk

I’ve never quite understood the facial thing. I just don’t get what’s so appealing about it  :unknown:

nor do i but i still do it strange or what? :unknown:

Offline TreyWalker

Well, thanks for all the info guys.

I've tried to book two out of the amazing list so far.

Jessie facials 4 u wouldn't see me because I'm mixed race. That's her choice but I won't lie, it sucked to not see her.

And I've seen platinum cindy. While she is amazing, and I loved the booking, she did say to me not above the lips area for facial. Now apart from that she took it like a champ and let me enjoy the site for a bit so what she did do she did with the usual cindy delivery. However my idea of a facial or what I Want from a facial is a bit less restrictive.

Now one that does do that, and simply closed her eyes and told me she wanted it was lovely isabell. Probably spelt that wrong but she has been reviewed recently on london reviews on this forum. I'll put a link when I can to her adultwork.

Offline punk

i would have added cindy from north acton, though its not a full facial.

Offline lewishamguy

i would have added cindy from north acton, though its not a full facial.

Is that the girl you're saying she sometimes works in North Acton but very often she moves around.

Offline punk

Is that the girl you're saying she sometimes works in North Acton but very often she moves around.

yep, but 1 picture is it the same woman?

The happy one

Hi,

Don't know what your budget is but you can not go wrong with

Not only does she take a good facial

Have covered her face but also have the video her taking it

Stealthshagger

Hi,

Don't know what your budget is but you can not go wrong with

Not only does she take a good facial

Have covered her face but also have the video her taking it

She used to actively advertise bareback for quite a while, FYI.  worth mentioning as I know there are many like me who dont want to see barebackers or even wgs that have offered it in the past.

Offline punk

is that why she is £250 per hour?

The happy one

She used to actively advertise bareback for quite a while, FYI.  worth mentioning as I know there are many like me who dont want to see barebackers or even wgs that have offered it in the past.

God knows it was never offered or asked for

Had an amazing body and was happy to wipe my cock over her face when I was coming

Online stuart.

Any updates on this thing guys? new girls?

Offline BillGoldberg

Any updates on this thing guys? new girls?

Not many

LusciousLucy666

That's it in my recent experience

Offline themaserman

Apart from 3 or 4 of the profiles I clicked on these posts said 'member not active'
or am I being thick!

Offline Mr Girth

Cherie Amour offered one when I saw her in the summer (no CIM though).