Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice 2921233 - Swansea  (Read 2300 times)

59 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (54 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline The413

Found myself with an itch (long story) and only an hour lunch break, and limited options on AW, so booked a 15 min incall in Swansea for £80. This is typically more than I’d want to pay but the uplift is less than a round on a night out so I’ll take it on the chin - plus reviews were good.

Comms all handled and agreed in 10 mins, and booking was just an hour before. All pleasant, efficient etc. Hotel in city centre great, easy to get to lift past reception and no key cards.

MWK was lovely, sweet, very accommodating. I’d read some reviews she put on timber during lockdown but this has gone. Her profile says size 12 but I would have said 10… (but what do I know). Very pretty girl, lovely teeth and eyes, and that red hair. Great set of boobs and body tight enough.

The meet was very GFE. As I said she is very sweet, and I think this is her lane rather than PSE. She was accommodating to all my requirements and wasn’t a clock watcher. She was into the DFK and she was on my face throughout. As I said I had the itch and a couple of days in the bank, so I was ready pretty quick (when she was on top)… those tits in the face and my hands on the ass… and she was very quick to slow down and suggest I go on top.

All in all a quick, though albeit short punt, yes you can get cheaper elsewhere - but sometimes it’s worth paying for quality.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Wilko

Nice review. I saw Kandice many moons ago in Cardiff. Must be around 6 or 7 years ago. Had a great time, not sure why I never went back. I might be more tempted now that she seems to be a bit more local to me. By the way, either you've got a lot of friends or you're drinking in the wrong pubs!!  :D