Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Jessica Banks Cardiff  (Read 1514 times)

10 review(s) for Miss Jessica Banks (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Trpy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130 /1 hr

Liking a variety of girls and experiences I recently saw Jessica.  In this case it was the attrition of the Rubenesque female form that I wanted to experience.
She works in an area west of the City with easy, safe parking.
Initial impressions were that she is a vary attractive girl.   Finances sorted she commenced with DFK, and it was the real thing, not just a peck.  I dived into the shower for a quick freshen up. Back for some more DFK.  Started to disrobe each other and collapsed onto the bed.  We ran our hands over each other.  Her skin is soft and smooth.  Whilst she is big, she is firm, not like some of the flabby BBWs.  Sucked on her tits – They’re really bloody huge  !  Not quite like sucking a pillow – but close
She moved down to give some OWO, then I twisted her around to try some RO to which she made the right noises and seemed to enjoy it.  Time for the mac, and I asked Jess to climb aboard and go for C/G.  I pulled her forward so that her tits were in my face as she bucked away on my cock. Eventually turned her over into miss.   By this time I just had to get every millimeter in her.  Banged away, balls thumping on her arse, she took it well and by the wetness obviously enjoyed. And it was there that I shot my load.
We lay there for a while.  She is very chatty and friendly.  Until there was a stirring.  Just wanked myself off over her stomach and tits.
A great experience and one I’d be happy to repeat, but there are a few more girls I would like to see first.

Offline Razor Boy

Nice review mate, glad you had a good time.
I’ve always had a great time with her and the price point is great value too if you like a bbw.
I must get to see her again soon !