Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Cardiff - Cardiff  (Read 2228 times)

42 review(s) for Olivia Cardiff (41 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline WelshClipper

External Link/Members Only

I have left this review a bit longer than usual. I made a trip down to Cardiff in late April and given her great reviews I decided to have a safe punt. I contacted Olivia and agreed to a 1hr incall booking for £130.

Location: Nice apartment block down near the docks with parking close by at the Morrisons. Olivia is very discreet and quickly directs you to her main door and then the flat number.  Tidy modern flat.

The Girl: Olivia I would estimate at early 50’s but she looks great. Medium height blonde and slim. Bloody amazing for her age. I found her attractive, engaging and friendly throughout the booking. I believe her profile free photos are genuine but, to be realistic, they are not recent, although she’s still got it  ;)

The Action: I don’t need to say much here because Olivia is well reviewed and knows her business. She french kisses, has great boobs, enjoys reverse oral, has an excellent oral without technique, great fuck and listens to the punters needs. No clock watching, no checking her phone, fully engaged the whole time. Shower offered at the start and finish.

Conclusion : Olivia is a great reliable punt, fully deserving of her reputation. If you are into quality mature milfs, she fits the bill.

Would I go back. Absolutely

Hidden Image/Members Only