Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MelanieWelshWench - Swansea  (Read 2088 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4778315) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Thecook

External Link/Members Only

Met Mel about 3 weeks ago (just catching up) was a bit weary as not much recent feedback on here.

£80 - 30 min

Arranged all on AW Comms were fine but do find it easier over text once booking is confirmed.

Apartment on Swansea marina, she told me where I could park for free almost outside her block, she gave me good instructions how to find her apartment.
Front door of apartment was open so went up to her door and was let in.
Melanie is an attractive milf IMO, very smiley and friendly which always makes a girl pretty to me. Age stated 43 which I’d say is about right, I think she’s a little bigger than a size 12 but I could be wrong.

Her personality put me at ease instantly, we clicked straight away.
Money sorted then on to the bed for lots of kissing touching and playing with each other…she doesn’t rush and really seems to enjoy this part. Her huge tits are great!!!
Then onto fantastic OWO, lots of eye contact and a great sloppy BJ, then onto RO clean and fresh.
Rain coat on and had a bash at doggy but didn’t want to come in the Mac so suggested more OWO.
Again cracking BJ and got her to wank me off over her tits (I think CIM was on the cards but fancied a wank)

Enjoyed the session and would/will return but probably go for the £60 blow and go service next time.

Overall a good punt for the cash.

Offline Moominman

Cheers pal. Not many reports in Swansea lately.