Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha – Asian Marina place  (Read 600 times)

Offline Vorteghan

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: by phone only as I’ve been here before.

SP: Regulars will know the pictures are generic and who you actually see varies. I've been here twice before and the SP's seem enthusiastic and I haven't been disappointed yet. Samantha was about 5 ft 6, dark eyes, long black hair half way down her back. Early 20s attractive enough, slim with well proportioned tits which she thinks are too small but I think look pretty fine as they are. Resplendent black muff, very soft, clean and springy – I had a lot of fun rummaging in the undergrowth.

Rate: £60 for half hour

Service: massage, covered oral, RO, CG, Mish. Kissing, but nothing heavy and no DFK. Anyway I happily spent time kissing down below, to various appreciative noises.

The Punt: fancied a quick one in the time I had. Was planning on a punt further afield as I was on my travels but this fell through due to time pressure on my part, so chanced a visit to a familiar place closer to home. This was my first 30 minute visit in this place which I arranged for 5pm. Luckily for me Samantha was available. Her English isn’t great but she knows enough to get by. After a quick shower and brush up, down to business. Starting off with hugs and kisses and some light chatting, she seemed keen to get down to business. The massage on her part was brief and I’ve had better here, although as she leaned over me her long hair brushing against my body was a real turn on. To be fair the massage wasn’t my priority here this time. We quickly cut to the main event anyway.

A great punt, I felt sated a good time after it even though it was on 30 mins. If she comes back again I would definitely stay for a longer visit next time.