Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Laid Plans...  (Read 1111 times)

DG

As a pretty fussy punter I've probably just had the worst day since I started about 10 months ago.

Plans A, B, C and D all failed and all for entirely unpredictable reasons. In this case I had seen three of the girls before and as I'm not one to go through AW to find the first girl available I was banking on at least one of my regulars coming up trumps. On any other given Friday these three would have been available and the fourth, who's been on my hotlist for ages, whilst not always available on a Friday, she usually works two days at a time, so since she worked yesterday I thought today was a sure bet.

Now my biggest problem is Friday is my punting day and I can't do next Friday!! Potential for a meet tomorrow but I was really looking forward to today.

Can anyone beat 4 plans going south on the same day? :thumbsdown:

Offline closeshave

Don't know where you are but if on London go offload in soho just for today

DG

Don't know where you are but if on London go offload in soho just for today

400 miles north mate!!

Offline PLeisure

Just aim for tomorrow - hope it goes well

Offline threechilliman

As a pretty fussy punter I've probably just had the worst day since I started about 10 months ago.

Plans A, B, C and D all failed and all for entirely unpredictable reasons. In this case I had seen three of the girls before and as I'm not one to go through AW to find the first girl available I was banking on at least one of my regulars coming up trumps. On any other given Friday these three would have been available and the fourth, who's been on my hotlist for ages, whilst not always available on a Friday, she usually works two days at a time, so since she worked yesterday I thought today was a sure bet.

Now my biggest problem is Friday is my punting day and I can't do next Friday!! Potential for a meet tomorrow but I was really looking forward to today.

Can anyone beat 4 plans going south on the same day? :thumbsdown:

I can't. If you have a wank though, you'll feel better straight away. Works every time....

tcm

DG

I can't. If you have a wank though, you'll feel better straight away. Works every time....

tcm

I always feel that's a waste, and think of all those lovely girls missing out  :dance:

Anyway no kids at home tonight so I might continue my 'training of the wife'  :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57675.0
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:01:55 pm by DG »

Offline RedKettle

I remember the days when if there were no kids at home I avoided punting or wanking as I hoped there was a chance of some action with the OH...such hope has long been crushed out of me.  :dash:

DG

Just for the record normal service has resumed  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I had a similar day where my Plan A failed to contact me to give me her postcode. Then I moved to Plan B..... she was not available for the time I wanted. Then Plan C...... Her phone was off. Then finally Plan D, whom I managed to make a booking with....... It turned out to be a shit punt. Her  place was an absolute tip with inadequate bathroom facilities (the bathtub was full of dirty water), her family were inside the house and running around, and the punt was shit. I left the place after 10 minutes. To make matters worse, my Plan A texted me to say she forgot to contact me as she overslept after having birthday drinks (THE LYING BITCH). All in all, a very bad day!!!!!!! The sort of day where you think whether punting is a waste of time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SirFrank

My plan C is always my right hand. She ain't let me down yet and you know what I like the best - the price

DG

My plan C is always my right hand. She ain't let me down yet and you know what I like the best - the price

The day my right hand figures in my plans is the day I throw the fluffy towel in, I would feel so guilty depriving all those lovely ladies of the chance to savour my pineapple flavoured load  :dance:

Offline RedKettle

I am wary now of chasing plan b, plan c etc etc.  Too often leads to disappointment unless a regular.

Someone said on here ages ago that they do something else now instead, like the cinema, and I have followed that advice.  I was going to say in conjunction as the same plan c as Sir Frank, but somebody on here would make great play on that one........

Offline cueball

Plan b is usually a re visit to a lass I've already seen, not always same one but not a new face, if new face is plan a and falls through I need a cert for plan b

Neal69

:dash:  :dash: Why do I never follow this advice   :dash: :dash:

Probably because I have had a few really good punts that were either plan B C or even D

But I did become a cropper the other night when a plan D turned out to be shit.

Plan A was a new one for me but one that I had been trying to book for a while and then she cancelled.

Should have gone with someone I have seen before.  :dash:

MrBridger

Could you text me the postcode and price for half an hour please? :hi: