Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My heart stopped beating  (Read 5080 times)

FrankieBoy1

The missus rang while I was at work, which isn't unusual. She often rings.

But this time she rang crying down the phone, my heart stopped, 100's of things going through my mind, has she found out I'm looking for a punt? Has she found out I've been to a massage? Has she found out I've been messaging women on FB? Has she..: has she... has she... Then she hung up

I rang back she didn't answer, I rang again, it was voicemail, I rang again and finally got through, I said what's up? My heart now beating 100's of times per minute.. finally she calmed down and said the furniture delivery  came and it was the wrong one, I was dead happy.

I couldn't care less what came as long as she don't find out about my secrets.

My question is for the married guys, are you always on edge in case the missus finds out?

Offline hungrypunt

My Missus is my EX now, but even when we were together, I half wanted her to kick off and fuck off it was that shit, so NO

Online RedKettle

I think you are taking the piss out of us. Maybe I have been on this site too long and starting to get suspicious but this does not sound like a real post.  Also on the 15th April your post read like you have had several punts but later posts seem to imply you are a newbie.

:thumbsdown:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I'm discreet, I take all of the usual "covering your tracks" precautions such as a punting phone etc. I'm not complacent but I really don't think she'd find out, so I don't worry about it. Of course it could happen but I don't dwell on it.

Bollod

Why was your partner crying because of an incorrect furniture delivery? I'd be more worried about the fact that she's apparently mental. (No offense)

To answer the OP's question, I could do with being a little more worried. Twice now I've accidentally left Adultwork or UKpunting open on my laptop, once when I didn't even shut it down and she could have come in and seen the screen. Because I've become comfortable with punting now I'm starting to treat it like it's any trivial thing, when obviously the consequences of discovery are momentous.  :scare:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 05:49:56 pm by Bollod »

Offline MilleMiglia

I think you are taking the piss out of us. Maybe I have been on this site too long and starting to get suspicious but this does not sound like a real post.  Also on the 15th April your post read like you have had several punts but later posts seem to imply you are a newbie.

You're not alone - spider sense tingling.

Offline PepeMAGA

Would fit in better on Mumsnet

Online Jamboney

finally she calmed down and said the furniture delivery  came and it was the wrong one, I was dead happy.

Sounds like you're married to my ex wife  :lol:

Offline tdh

Sounds like a mumsnetter trying to build a profile and gain the confidant of this forum. 

Offline Home Alone

My question is for the married guys, are you always on edge in case the missus finds out?

As a punter who didn't begin punting until a couple of years after the OH pissed off, I don't think I could punt if I got another OH - I'm such a poor liar.

I'm happy to have loads of friends who know nothing about my pastime and the only people who do are me & the SPs I see!

Offline TPreston

Crying over furniture delivery? no wonder your going for tugging sessions.

FrankieBoy1

Not sure why everyone on this site is suspicious, if I wanted to waste time with useless posts and be a troll I'd go on twitter

FrankieBoy1

I'm discreet, I take all of the usual "covering your tracks" precautions such as a punting phone etc. I'm not complacent but I really don't think she'd find out, so I don't worry about it. Of course it could happen but I don't dwell on it.

Women have a tendency to eventually find out

FrankieBoy1

Why was your partner crying because of an incorrect furniture delivery? I'd be more worried about the fact that she's apparently mental. (No offense)

To answer the OP's question, I could do with being a little more worried. Twice now I've accidentally left Adultwork or UKpunting open on my laptop, once when I didn't even shut it down and she could have come in and seen the screen. Because I've become comfortable with punting now I'm starting to treat it like it's any trivial thing, when obviously the consequences of discovery are momentous.  :scare:

Mental maybe a bit extreme but i see where you coming from

FrankieBoy1

Sounds like a mumsnetter trying to build a profile and gain the confidant of this forum.

I don't need build a profile, I'm not here to become popular. It may turn you on, but gaining the confidant of this forum is not a necessity for me. 

Offline Moresomes

finally she calmed down and said the furniture delivery  came and it was the wrong one,

Fuck me, Good job the postie hadn't put one of next doors flyers through your letterbox.
Could have had a total mental and physical breakdown on your hands.  :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

Flunt

The missus rang while I was at work, which isn't unusual. She often rings.

But this time she rang crying down the phone, my heart stopped, 100's of things going through my mind, has she found out I'm looking for a punt? Has she found out I've been to a massage? Has she found out I've been messaging women on FB? Has she..: has she... has she... Then she hung up

I rang back she didn't answer, I rang again, it was voicemail, I rang again and finally got through, I said what's up? My heart now beating 100's of times per minute.. finally she calmed down and said the furniture delivery  came and it was the wrong one, I was dead happy.

I couldn't care less what came as long as she don't find out about my secrets.

I'm sorry, who are you? Who the fuck is your wife? The delivery man came in the wrong one?

What the fuck has this got to do with punting?

Read the forum, learn the lessons, don't hide your punting phone in your car and if your missus/relationship is that important don't punt!

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Would fit in better on Mumsnet
My first thought is that it probably is from a Mumsnet type. Triumphantly selectively editing our replies to show "That we don't care about our OH" in a couple of days?

Online RedKettle

Offline Shearer1955

I don't need build a profile, I'm not here to become popular. It may turn you on, but gaining the confidant of this forum is not a necessity for me.

Comments like this suggest you shouldn't be on this forum as your popularity or otherwise is meaningless to members
I doubt you will be on here for long if admin decide you are a liability for posting rot

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not sure why everyone on this site is suspicious, if I wanted to waste time with useless posts and be a troll I'd go on twitter

Because in the last 3 weeks you've got more intimate with your OH, lost all interest in sex and been punting.   :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Plan R

The 'Post-O-Bot' ™ UKP miracle auto-poster contains all you need to get started.
Complete kit only € 3.99
Available from Ron-co, K-tel, Woolworths, Mumsnet and all good Drug dealers
Call now to avoid disappointment.
Lines may be busy - but do call

:crazy:

Offline Roth

You'd be surprised. :hi:

Online RedKettle

He has been banned.  :thumbsup:

I called it at the start of the thread, I think that is my first successful troll hunt  :yahoo:

Do I get a badge or anything. :D

Probably a sign that I spend too long on here.

Offline Roth

He has been banned.  :thumbsup:

I called it at the start of the thread, I think that is my first successful troll hunt  :yahoo:

Do I get a badge or anything. :D

Probably a sign that I spend too long on here.

Hidden Image/Members Only :drinks: :drinks:

Another troll bites the dust. :thumbsup:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

This was exactly my reaction when I read it!

Do Mumsnetters often cry about incorrect furniture deliveries? :cry:

Offline MilleMiglia

This was exactly my reaction when I read it!

Do Mumsnetters often cry about incorrect furniture deliveries? :cry:

There is much rending of cloth and gnashing of teeth when the deli counter in Waitrose is out of Manchego.

Offline Knny

I really do admire our no-nonsense admin here   :hi:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Any married punter needs to consider the likelihood that his wife could be on Mumsnet, and that Mumsnet is aware of UKpunting.

If you have a near-miss, and something unusual happened that your wife would recognise the description of, then maybe posting it on here wouldn't be a good idea.

Offline TPreston

Seeing a lot of mumsnet mentioned. Have i missed some particular drama recently?

I imagine theres always an undercurrent of animosity but seems more than usual right now.

Offline Plan R

Seeing a lot of mumsnet mentioned. Have i missed some particular drama recently?

In case you've been outta town for a while  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136234.msg1518266#msg1518266

Offline Deepstroker

I had a very similar experience once. I had a FWB type arrangement with a partnered female. One day we had an afternoon hotel meet. She was running late so i phoned in case there was a problem. Her partner answered. Apparently she had left her phone at home that morning. Quick thinking, i blagged that i was a work colleague and was trying to arrange a business meet..worked ok :) She turned up and we had a fun afternoon..

Offline NoStringsFun

I had a very similar experience once. I had a FWB type arrangement with a partnered female. One day we had an afternoon hotel meet. She was running late so i phoned in case there was a problem. Her partner answered. Apparently she had left her phone at home that morning. Quick thinking, i blagged that i was a work colleague and was trying to arrange a business meet..worked ok :) She turned up and we had a fun afternoon..

Would love to have a FWB. Less drama and honest mutual fun. That's all we guys like most of the time I think. In the meantime punting is the way forward, especially if your partner doesn't quite meet all your needs!

For me I have a number of work things I could go to after work every week so have the perfect cover story. Defo cover your tracks gents and some good tips. Hadn't thought about getting a punting phone. Did set up a separate email acc however.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 07:18:58 am by NoStringsFun »