Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham And Surrounding Parlours Etc  (Read 1980 times)

Offline maleflirt

Hi, just got a new job and will be spending a day or so a week in Walsall WS2 area, I travel up through Birmingham and am looking for day time parlor fun, been to Private Club before, and had a "dance" in Adult World Hinkley Street but looking to expand my fun ! Any advice for safe good places to visit for half hour day time fun in the Birmingham and surrounding areas would be gratefully received, looked into a few parlors but they get such mixed reviews ! Thanks in advance MF

Offline guyverih

You might want to try this place
External Link/Members Only
It opened up last week it's ws1 area but near the town centre by the asda which has a multi storey carpark.

Offline denneboom

Blue Ice and the Erotic Studio are the best bet during the daytime with Anabels in the Jewellry Quarter as well.

You can call them before you set off, and if you don't like wants on offer, make an excuse and politely walk away.

Offline maleflirt

Thanks for those recommendations, heard of the 1st two by looking on here etc but not of the 3rd one so always nice to get other s opinions of their experiences etc ....still a little new to punting so just dont want to be taken for a total mug 1st off ! lol

Offline maleflirt

After taking a good look on here I think I will probably give Erotic Studio a try, seems to get good reviews, Im usually in Birmingham on Thursdays - any one know who the regular girls are on that day or does it rotate ?

Offline Walsalllad15

Where abouts is ws2 .... as I should be able to help

Offline maleflirt

Ws2 Is Wolverhampton road area, but to be honest i dont mind the half hour to Birmingham -

Offline dog999

You might want to try this place
External Link/Members Only
It opened up last week it's ws1 area but near the town centre by the asda which has a multi storey carpark.
Place look legit to me, unless anyone knows different!.

Offline Pacho

Having been to both Blue Ice and Erotic here's my summary.

Erotic - clean and tidy, more inviting rooms, discreet gated entrance, very friendly receptionist.
Tiffany - slim blonde, tall, smallish tits, nice face. Very good OWO and Sex. Nice tight shaved pink taco. Would go back.
Holly - glasses, slim brunette, bigger tits. Very good OWO and Sex. Lovely tight and small pink taco. Fire your apple sauce anywhere on her body other than her pink taco. Would go back.

Blue Ice - bit dingier, crazy lift to get to entrance. Girls not as attractive in my opinion.
Saw a so called russian brunette, can't remember her name, but she was rubbish and wanted to charges extra's for fingering, kissing etc.

:)

Offline BlueRock

Tried blue ice once personally I thought was poor compared to erotic studio.

Offline maleflirt

Thanks guys, looks like i am defo leaning towards Erotic