Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LiLi Chinababy FBSM - Birmingham  (Read 1741 times)

greenpanda

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost
£80 one hour

Coms
Very quick reply to text. Clear instruction to location

Apartment near China town which seem to have a lot of Chinese students living there

The Girl
While waiting outside to be buzzed in, there was loads of hot young Chinese girls out and about in China Town so I was all fired up ready for LiLi as her profile shows a petite young thing. When I got to her apartment, it was the usual magic door but the hallway was so dark I can hardly see anything. I love looking at slim young Chinese girl so immediately I ask to switch on the light when I got to the room. She does the typical working girl shit and pretend she does not understand but this is where my unique set of skills comes in! I have been posted to China by my company for a number of years and I have been actively learning Chinese so I just immediately come right back at her in Mandarin. She was very surprised at this but obviously had no choice but to concede at letting me switch on the full light. This is where all my yellow fever fantasy got seriously disappointed. While LiLi is very petite and slim, she is definitely a lot lot older then her profile pic suggest. In fact, looking at it again, I am convinced it is either a different girl or some major airbrushing.

I know Chinese always look younger than their actual age but I have been working in China with a lot of Chinese friends so I think I can fairly accurately put her age at around late 30s. The amazing thing about Chinese girl is that they seem to stay very thin even as they age (I actually regularly fucked a lovely 48yr old milf while in China and she was thinner than my 17yr old niece)
So overall 4/10 for the face but 7/10 on the petite thin figure.

The Action
My impressive Mandarin seems to have broken the ice with her as I think she had a bit of scowl initially but she soon got talking to me while starting a very soft massage. We chatted about my work and how she is finding the UK etc. Throughout, her massage was just very mediocre. I did have a bit of a sore shoulder so I ask for the massage to be harder but even though she did do harder the technique is actually quite poor and not that relaxing. I have definitely had a lot better even from EE girls.
After about 20 minutes I was really just not enjoying it so I turn over and just ask for the happy ending. She seems to misunderstood me and told me she does not do "sex" anymore. In Mandarin, the slang for sex is "doing" which can mean anything related to sex like BJ or HJ. I always assume its just a happy ending only anyway but "not do sex anymore" piqued my interest. So I asked why and she explains she has a new boyfriend now and he doesn't like her doing this job so they compromise on not providing full sex. I cheekily asked for a blowjob as that is not sex either (as the Great Clinton wisely taught the world). She agrees and proceed to give a fairly boring blowjob.
However when she is going down on you, you can't see the old face and its much easier to fantasise you are getting a lovely hot young Chinese student! I eventually shot my load thinking of the hot young babe I saw while waiting in China Town. She then fill up the rest of the time with more mediocre massage.

Conclusion
She does come across as a nice chatty girl and I feel bad for giving a neutral but her massage skill is just not up to standard. It did not help that I find her unattractive but she does have a very petite body that you will be hard to find even in a typical 20yr old. So if you are into skinny girls like me then its ok as a backup plan. Just don't go in expecting a hot young thing like I initially thought.

On a side note, with so many hot young Chinese students coming over, surely some of them need to earn a bit of side money, how come I just never seem to see any working?? All the Chinese prossie seems to be really old and over the hill.

Offline Stapler

Good report pan.

Impressive language skills too!  :hi:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline a_s996

Lol any student from China that comes to the UK to study is very very likely to already be minted. It's not cheap coming to study in the UK as an non-EU student. I'm at uni right now and I can tell you that every chinese person I've seen/met all walk around in designer clothing, have the latest iPhone's etc etc. They are balling

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

.. This is where all my yellow fever fantasy got seriously disappointed. While LiLi is very petite and slim, she is definitely a lot lot older then her profile pic suggest. In fact, looking at it again, I am convinced it is either a different girl or some major airbrushing.
Conclusion
She does come across as a nice chatty girl and I feel bad for giving a neutral but her massage skill is just not up to standard. It did not help that I find her unattractive but she does have a very petite body that you will be hard to find even in a typical 20yr old. So if you are into skinny girls like me then its ok as a backup plan. Just don't go in expecting a hot young thing like I initially thought.

Dead impressed with your Mandarin fella. I saw her a few times on your in Preston and I got her to teach me some phrases after I was able to stutter out "Hello" on meeting her and realising her English was very limited.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95846.0

Your overseas experience probably makes you a better judge of her age as well. I thought it was about right when I saw her 18 months ago and a few months later but I do struggle with estimating Asian ages. When I saw her she was still doing FS and the first meeting was very sensual, even if I couldn't finish the deed. No such issue the second time but she pulled a muscle so we gave up and rescheduled to continue the next day.

Apropos whether she's the same girl, the one I saw looked like the photos and had a flower tattoo above her butt cheeks. I can't remember which. Ring any bells? EM
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:10:39 am by Engl1shmuff1ns »

Online scutty brown

At least two different girls have used that profile in Preston
Same gang as Cecilia Cheung, Filthy Nasty, amya88 - and many others I've forgotten
The profiles are just B&S fronts

Bunch of snakeheads behind it all

greenpanda

Good report pan.

Impressive language skills too!  :hi:

Thanks for the encouragement, Stapler. Finally broken my review duck :)
I think my company has decided once and for all to move me back to UK permanently so about time I gave something back to this great forum.

I probably exaggerated my language skill a bit too much. I can ask simple sentences but certainly not good enough for any deep meaningful talk.
But then again when you are punting, there should be less talk and more action right?

Engl1shmuff1ns & Scutty Brown are probably right about the B&S as this profile does have a huge amount of positive reviews so I was surprised that her massage skills was very average. Although I suppose I did get a bit spoiled with getting proper massages in China cheap so maybe I am just got used to a higher standard or it was her off day as she did say she was tired. Anyway its a shame she doesn't do FS anymore as I can imagine she will be quite tight with such a petite body and a nice tight shag would have probably tipped this from a neutral to a positive.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Engl1shmuff1ns & Scutty Brown are probably right about the B&S as this profile does have a huge amount of positive reviews so I was surprised that her massage skills was very average. Although I suppose I did get a bit spoiled with getting proper massages in China cheap so maybe I am just got used to a higher standard or it was her off day as she did say she was tired. Anyway its a shame she doesn't do FS anymore as I can imagine she will be quite tight with such a petite body and a nice tight shag would have probably tipped this from a neutral to a positive.

The more I read, and I defer to Scutty and his experience, the more I think you got duped Panda. The massage I got from the girl in the photos, with the flower tattoo, on the first trip had a decent therapeutic component. Not great but better than some parlours and some indies.

As to FS, yep again Panda, the girl I saw would have ticked the box (pun intended) that you were looking for. As I said, she got cramp on the first half of my second visit that had nothing to do with my performance or dimensions, that are average at best. EM

Edit: I hadn't heard of Cecilia Cheung but after posting this, a review of her came up and having looked at her AW profile, it's s obviously written by the same author and 90% of the services and prices look the same. Proof, if proof were needed, that Scutty is spot on. EM
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:57:26 am by Engl1shmuff1ns »