Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has this happened to you? Alzheimer’s?  (Read 420 times)

Offline Georgejetson

I look at my hotlist and think...maybe this one. I go to UKP and read reviews. I read a positive review and think....”hmmmm, this sounds up my alley”. I look at the reviewer’s name...and it is me! Wtf Damn. Have you ever read your own reviews and not known it at first? I don’t even have that many reviews!

Offline LLPunting

8 months since your last review
5 months since your last post contributing about an SP

Nothing to do with Alzheimer's.  You've either been without pussy for so long you forgot what it's like to have your little brain in charge  OR you've been wearing your happystick out with Punther's friends and late stage Syphilis is setting in.

Offline Georgejetson

All good guesses. Actually I come from an oppressed country where we live under the black boot of an half-wit oligarch, and  many freedoms are denied—prostitution being one of them. The USA. I only get to post when I visit this land of the free. But you will have a couple more reviews coming for this visit.

Offline LLPunting

All good guesses. Actually I come from an oppressed country where we live under the black boot of an half-wit oligarch, and  many freedoms are denied—prostitution being one of them. The USA. I only get to post when I visit this land of the free. But you will have a couple more reviews coming for this visit.

Congrats on escaping the oppression brother.
At least you've got better strip clubs than us.

Look forward to your reviews.  Hope they're for positive experiences.  IF you're feeling brave (given where you're from), try TOFTT, only slightly worse odds than Russian Roulette with 4 loaded chambers.