Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Incall Safety  (Read 1068 times)

Offline TheLorax

I am travelling to London in early April.  Previously i tried an outcall at my hotel and was disappointed. 

How does someone who doesn't know london well find out about where a WG is located and if it is safe?  I wouldn't want to wander around soho at night and make a wrong turn (i walked through it last time i was there during the day and it was a bit rough seeming). 

I prefer to look at a profile and pics beforehand, have been on AW a lot when looking for outcall.  Since people seem to recommend the selection (and prices are better) for incall i was hoping for information on how it all works.  Do i just find someone on AW (and based on reviews here) and then contact the WG to ask what area of london they're in and arrange to find out the address? 

Offline TheLorax

I should mention i will be in London near buckingham palace on the map - this area may be called "Green Park"... 

Offline Liverpool

I should mention i will be in London near buckingham palace on the map - this area may be called "Green Park"...

Yes it is. A lot of the agencies will have a map showing you where the girl is located. Areas in the WC postcode are generally safe. Just remember to stay near well populated areas and don't flash your cash/expensive phone about like you would anyway else. If you don't want to risk Soho then you are near Shepherds Market (near Hyde Park corner, 5-10 minutes from Green Park tube) has walkups as well.

Offline Drekszter

The majority of the commonly found London agencies from what I've seen place their WGs in Zone 1/Zone 2 Central/West London which is generally safe since they're often very tourist-packed and busy, with plenty of amenities and shops nearby.

As for AW, most of the WGs have an approximate location stated in their profile, which is normally the borough they're in. For example, if it says Kensington and Chelsea at the bottom left of the page, it's a safe assumption it will be one of the areas there such as Earl's Court or South Kensington (feel free to check Google maps that tell you these areas fall under to get an idea for your commute). Likewise, if it says City of Westminister, then it might be Victoria or Pimlico. Both these examples are usually safe and quite central.

As always, you still need to be street smart because no area of London is immune to crime. Even if it's something like moped thieves doing phone snatching, just be aware of your surroundings and stay in busy areas imo.

Offline magnumchris

I would say you were more at risk from crimes targetting tourists in that area. (you might want to avoid girls working in the paddington/edgeware rd area if safety is a major concern). Pimlico, Bakers St, Knightsbridge should have plenty of girls to choose from.