Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Interesting mix- British girl  (Read 2543 times)

Offline olijameson

Hey guys,

Was going to see this British girl but decided against as she doesn't do kissing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought it could interest one of you guys as she's doing a special for £50 hh today. Bargain with anal which I would've gone for had she kissed!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 04:32:25 pm by olijameson »

CaptainRoscoe

She doesn’t offer kissing but has “snowballing” on her likes list amongst “hard sports” and pretty much everything in between?  :rolleyes:

Experience has taught me if they just like everything on their like list but it contradicts what you ask them to do, avoid like the plague. Just a quick cash grab.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 05:20:28 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline olijameson

Cheers CR. She sounded great on the phone, but I'll take your advice

Offline Seasoned Vet

I saw her last night.
Paid 50 for 30 mins
She is absolutely stunning. Really pretty face. Booty decent to grab good pair of breasts.

No kissing at all which is a major turn off more me and oral with only. The oral is not a deal breaker but the kissing definitely is.

To be fair to her she did tell me before any cash was handed over but she looked so damn good I could not resist.

Took a decent pounding and her enthusiasm grew as the session progressed.

Doubt I'll go back though as there is far too much choice. Although if she did DFK and OWO I would probably make her a regular.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I saw her last night.
Paid 50 for 30 mins
She is absolutely stunning. Really pretty face. Booty decent to grab good pair of breasts.

No kissing at all which is a major turn off more me and oral with only. The oral is not a deal breaker but the kissing definitely is.

To be fair to her she did tell me before any cash was handed over but she looked so damn good I could not resist.

Doubt I'll go back though as there is far too much choice. Although if she did DFK and OWO I would probably make her a regular.

Looking forward to the review

Offline wtfness

Thanks for the quick summary. Can you let me know where she's based? Thanks

I saw her last night.
Paid 50 for 30 mins

Offline brownman

This girl has a lot of potential, very photogenic

Offline wtfness

Saw her last night at Brent Cross Holiday Inn. Detailed review to follow.

Young British bird, told me she's from Burnley (I think that's what she said).

However, she told me yesterday was her last day here after just 3 days in London.  Said she'll go back to home for awhile and then off to somewhere else.

Unfortunately, the punt itself wasn't amazing. We didn't really click at all, and she had a pretty cold attitude despite I can tell she had a fairly quiet evening.

OW and doggy only - no kissing, no OWO, no flirting. There was a special deal of £50 for 30 minutes though which was nice.

Generally speaking it just felt very dry and I actually felt pretty down after the punt.

CaptainRoscoe

Saw her last night at Brent Cross Holiday Inn. Detailed review to follow.

Young British bird, told me she's from Burnley (I think that's what she said).

However, she told me yesterday was her last day here after just 3 days in London.  Said she'll go back to home for awhile and then off to somewhere else.

Unfortunately, the punt itself wasn't amazing. We didn't really click at all, and she had a pretty cold attitude despite I can tell she had a fairly quiet evening.

OW and doggy only - no kissing, no OWO, no flirting. There was a special deal of £50 for 30 minutes though which was nice.

Generally speaking it just felt very dry and I actually felt pretty down after the punt.

I tried to warn you. The warning signs were there.

Offline olijameson

Just a  heads up, this profile seems to be written in a very similar style

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only