Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A new profile with dreams of making it rich  (Read 707 times)

5th Musketeer

An interesting new AW profile appeared today  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Advertises at the top of her profile as “The ultimate in deepthroat”

Her “Enjoys” include “A” Levels (at discretion) and also CIM (at discretion) and Deepthroat - but NO vaginal penetration, protected or otherwise.

Her 1 hour charge is £130 – even though she’s only 20 and obviously inexperienced - but the catch is:
Q. Do you do face fucking / Deepthroat   A. This is my speciality, and is and additional £20 but comes with my balls deep money back guarantee

So if you want DT you’re paying £150 and if you want the only penetration she offers
Q. How much extra is anal   A. Well the additional cost Is £50 BUT of course it's dependant on your cock size/ shape / girth etc, so till we meet I can't say if it's possible or not till we meet.

So if you want Anal (at discretion) included, a total of £210

My guess is that her phone may get dusty  :dash:

Online Steely Dan

A lot have crap pricing.  She is in that club, agree.  But she does have penetration.  Maybe she read this.
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)

Offline DrConners

On top of the odd description & strange pricing - the unflattering pictures (her skin looks to be in a right state) on profile tab don't appear to match the ONE & ONE ONLY picture in her gallery - Which if I might add is grosse!  :thumbsdown:

5th Musketeer

A lot have crap pricing.  She is in that club, agree.  But she does have penetration.  Maybe she read this.
SD - She didn't have those when I first looked at her profile after she had been "announced" to me by AW.  So you're probably right - that she read my comment!  :D

Offline purple_t

Profile has already vanished!

5th Musketeer

Seems to be par for most of the course these days.  How do they get into AW in the first place?  You need a photo and ID to get registered - and even then AW needs to "verify" what you submit as your ID.