Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_gfe69 SOUTHAMPTON Useful if you needed a bed to lie on for an Hour  (Read 746 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Comms: acceptable
Parking: easy around Ocean way
Venue: modern apartment in Ocean Village
Girl: almost certain girl in profile
Pros: The girl is atractive
Thats all the good bits the rest is all downhill
Profile a complete and utter tissue of lies
Cons: no enthusiam, no interaction, meeting punctuated with Don'ts
No preparation, I expect she had just rolled out of bed to do the call.
No mish Its too hot, no 69 I don't do that, don't touch my face (so much for FK listed on profile) made it obvious she did not like being touched.
Girl called herself Karrina but profile also has Andreea at foot.
I asked her who wrote her profile, she maintained it was her, but her level of English no where no near at that level of ability
I had quite a chat with her about how many clients she had etc. and her rental costs which she said were too high. The girl says she has been in UK for 2 years living in hotels up to now. (Thought might as well make use of the time when it became obvious that she had no intention of allowing any activity of a sexual nature to take place). 
The aspect that really surprised me was her assertion that she easily gets £2K per week and has lot of regular clients, who are these people?

It's just occured to me that mosts of my posts are negative. I need to redress that as I have met up with and made repeat visits to a number of girls in the area. It has always seemed more important to flag up the con merchants first to save others wasting time and money. I made it a routine to make two visits a week to complete "leap in the dark" profiles, it has been some weeks since one of these turned out to be honest, so I am only going to do one per week in furure.

kamu

I feel your pain. I had made it my mission to bang as many different WGs as possible this year and probably ending up with a handful id consider occasional future meets with. You seem to reach a point when all thats left to do is take a gamble on little or unreviewed girls and unfortunately where the Romanians are concerned its rarely a gamble that pays off...

LookNoHands

Thanks for the warning. I had seen her profile and thought she looked hot - obviously not worth seeing though. I think knowing more about how these Romanians operate would be very useful to know and might help work out which groups are just scammers, which are just not very competent... and on apparently rare occasions... which are actually good.

I think I have clearly had better than average luck with the Romanians so far.

Offline purple_t

No sex at all then!? Did you really just sit and talk to her for an hour? I would have asked for my money back

oring123

mr keen  do you not use the info here more  as you have certainly has a run of poor punts !

MrKeen

No sex at all then!? Did you really just sit and talk to her for an hour? I would have asked for my money back
OK I exagerated a bit, she did yank my cock until I came, I suppose that counts. TBH I was quite interested in what she was telling me, expensive I know but I did gain some background which I think will help me in the future and I think save me money.

MrKeen

mr keen  do you not use the info here more  as you have certainly has a run of poor punts !

I am quoting myself below, a reply I wrote in response to a query re Alice Back

Having now completed over 50 punts in 5 months (still have some reviews to catch with activity) I am more and more coming to the conclusion that it often is "different blokes, different stokes"  Also I go to different girls for  diffrent things. I have not found a complete all rounder yet.  I too think alycia4you is amazing, (and a beautiful girl not just physically) great fun intelligent and very attentive, but I do enjoy Alice as well, (If Alice gave me a mediocre time I would tell her and give her a miss in future) I have a girl I go to for an hour of unihibited playful fun and one I go to when at the end of the day a long cuddling session ending in satisfying but relaxed sex, and one who uses tantra massage to drive me mad!   I think you read the profiles, research on here but in the end you have to experience to find out if it suits you or the mood you are in.  I think as long as this site exists it is relativly easy to work out if the girl is likely to suit you, but it obviously relies on everyone taking part and reporting what they find. Facts are King, is it the girl on profile, venue, practical things etc. Comms are a great indicator, if it starts bad it always gets worse.

I am trying to play my part, and trust the many diverse views on here to make this a really enjoyable pursuit.

I have got 4 girls I go to regularly (usually 2 per week). The punts with dishonest WG's I report immediatly to save other punters wasting time and money. I hope to catch up and report all the positive ones over next couple of weeks.
When I go on a punt against a profile that looks too good to be true I go expecting it to be a walker for me, but it sometimes turns up gold, which adds spice. I usually have a back up plan, although the other night I managed to book two dishonest WG' s one after the other.