Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Domination threesome  (Read 955 times)

Offline incognito101

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is well.

I'm not sure if people used to remember Elle Independent from back in the day (6-7 years ago) but I'm looking for someone similar to that. Someone who provides domination and or/submissive services for perhaps under 200 quid per hour. Another person similar would be like LondonLucy or SadieStrumpet before both stopped providing sexual services. Got anyone in mind?

Would love to try our a domination threesome where me and a submissive girl are forced to submit to a dominatrix.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Offline tessex7544

You may find what you are looking for from Madam Esmarelda and her slave girl Crystal.

External Link/Members Only

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

You may find what you are looking for from Madam Esmarelda and her slave girl Crystal.

External Link/Members Only

The £500/hr price tag may be a problem for most
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline rockinghut

SwitchBea would be a good option for you. She does Dom and Sub, and has a friend for threesomes I believe (which I haven't tried so can't vouch for service).

Offline expeller

Offline Stevelondon

I think the problem here is that £200 an hour estimate.
A dom with slave girl is going to be far more expensive.

But with a bit of diligence and asking. The OP might be able to work something out with a SP who offers duo services etc

At the cheaper end of the spectrum of course.

But I am sure there a lot of WG's out there who offer dom and gfe for that price and under.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 03:47:36 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline jackyjack

Offline hazsmith88

The £500/hr price tag may be a problem for most

I was interested until I saw this price!

Maybe if I win the lottery though..... :D
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac