Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raceyrache6969xxx - Edinburgh Incall  (Read 2131 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6346487) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Papertrail2019

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Always knew it would be risky meeting this SP due to previous posts about her but I thought f**k it, will see what she looks like and will do a runner if she was not good looking or got a bad vibe.

Meet was a couple months ago. Flat near the bottom of Easter Road. 15 mins meet for £60. Comms was initially by telephone call and texts after.

When I got to the flat, was planning my escape route just in case this went horribly wrong but this most definitely wasn't required. Nice and clean flat.

Must admit I found her very attractive facially. She did have make up on but it was her body that was really mind blowing. I was expecting her to be curvy, size 14/16 but she was slum and really toned. Think she lost a lot of weight or gained weight based on previous posts. Great set of tits and very nice curvy bum & hips.

Services were brilliant, DFK, OWO and protected sex. Because her blowjob skills were so good, as soon as I got the condom on, she hopped on and I exploded to both of our displeasure haha!

She is a bit rough (chavvy) but harmless in my opinion. Very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable in her flat.

I did see her again for longer a couple of weeks later but tried a couple of times after to see her again but there has been no response on texts. When I called her last month, said she was busy but to text her however no response. Maybe caught her in her availability window or she needed the money then. She did say she had some regulars, maybe gives them more preference.

Anyway would definitely recommend if you manage to arrange an appointment with her.

Offline Jimmy21

Nice mate she 100%used to advertise BB on her profile each to there own though

Offline Papertrail2019

Really? From my experience meeting her twice, she never offered BB. I did enquire about extras but she said she doesn't do anal anymore after one bad experience.

Offline Poopster

How was her DFK?  Particularly deep?  Any sign of low flying seagulls?

Offline Papertrail2019

How was her DFK?  Particularly deep?  Any sign of low flying seagulls?

:lol: