Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladies with proper nylon stockings  (Read 627 times)

Stan Cisco

Why is there such a lack of ladies who wear real nylon stockings in Wales.  None of these stretchy, cheapo hold-ups, or cruddy fishnet efforts ... I'm talking REAL classy fully-fashioned or RHT nylon stockings (the type that need suspenders!) that look amazing on great legs, & in sexy stiletto heels ...

... or am I missing a couple of classy ladies out there?

Hell, I'd be prepared to buy the right lady a couple of pairs for my pleasure ...

Offline Corus Boy

Why is there such a lack of ladies who wear real nylon stockings in Wales.  None of these stretchy, cheapo hold-ups, or cruddy fishnet efforts ... I'm talking REAL classy fully-fashioned or RHT nylon stockings (the type that need suspenders!) that look amazing on great legs, & in sexy stiletto heels ...

... or am I missing a couple of classy ladies out there?

Hell, I'd be prepared to buy the right lady a couple of pairs for my pleasure ...

Why not contact some ladies that you fancy visiting and put both your request and offer to them?

np500

Because you haven't asked, I'm sure thay'd all wear them if you asked, not that thay'd all have them to hand , but nothing stopping you takeing a pair along and while you take a quick shower Thay can put them on or you can watch , just ask, it's not hard sports is it !