Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian Service Station Cardiff  (Read 1580 times)

Offline wholuvsubaby

Not a lover of Romanian but intrigued by the set up near St P's reported on by Ledley with a bevvy of beauties

one of which is Helen Playboy External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

and Natalie

Find myself in town with a few hrs to kill this eve so curious - anyone had any recent experience with these or their friends since Ledleys review?

Husqvarna360

Good luck mate, I arranged to visit Nataly, arrived at the door and was met by her with no makeup, hair not done, casual clothes and miserable as they come.  Though fuck this, and walked. :diablo:

Offline Corus Boy

Good luck mate, I arranged to visit Nataly, arrived at the door and was met by her with no makeup, hair not done, casual clothes and miserable as they come.  Though fuck this, and walked. :diablo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wholuvsubaby

Cheers H

This is exactly why this site is invaluable

bonzo2016

This was exactly the reception I got.  I'm glad someone else has too, as Ledley wrote a great review of Helen Playboy.  It was the opposite for me.  I think it's depends on the day -  you gotta catch them right.

Offline James557

Probably a wise choice. I visited another one who seems to have arrived recently today.

External Link/Members Only

So dreadful it prompted me into writing my first review. I even got £20 back

Not returning there...

SirFukedDaLot

I went. . I looked.. I asked what was and what was not. . Then I said thank you and left. .  Miserable muffins. . Helen seemed friendly but did not offer any of her services listed and it looked like she hadn't brushed her teeth after chewing on a walnut.