Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BOREDHOUSEWIFE4FUN - Wolverhampton  (Read 2865 times)

Offline HS11216

Just wondering has anyone seen this women before and if so what is she like ? , I’m thinking of toft very soon , TIA

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bennytheball73

I have a few years back.
She was a big lady then and she’s gotta be at least 60 now I reckon.
So If that doesn’t bother you I thought she was a good punt.
Lots of fk and liked to please.
She would be on my radar if I ever get my punting boots back on.

Someones put a review on here think was a negative.

Offline HS11216

Did you see her at her house or something ? , I’ve tried finding past reviews but nothing at all .. Can you post it in if you can find it ? Tia

Offline Bennytheball73

she used to work from a flat on the tettenhall road.
she must work from home now i think she must have retired from her day job.
lady of pleasure and sexy house wife ann are the names she was reviewed.

Offline houseboot

You need to post the numeric part of her AW code to pick up any Reviews here:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

None are showing though so, if she has had a Negative, perhaps she had another Profile before this one. The current Profile only started 20/09/18.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 12:20:12 am by houseboot »

Offline hairymonster

She must have changed profile somewhere.

I gave a neg review. Missing teeth, nervous twitch and very old. Please feel free to try yourself

Offline badder

Search for lady of pleasure and you will find a review. I saw Ann a few months ago. Main thing is her husband let's you in and is downstairs whilst ur having fun. I quite liked that thou. If you like older women with a bit of a tum go for it. She's keen to please and I had a good time. A bit pricy.. Needs to cut £20 off at least

Offline hairymonster

The missing teeth and twitch wasnt an issue? I have wide standards, but honestly she missed them by a lot.

Offline badder

Shes certainly no super model but what do u expect for someone in their 60's? But to be fair the pics are very misleading I was expecting someone better looking. I didn't notice the twitch until after the deed. I was just into the idea of fucking her whilst her hubby was downstairs watching t.v haha

Offline antony8821

She must have changed profile somewhere.

I gave a neg review. Missing teeth, nervous twitch and very old. Please feel free to try yourself

:lol: :lol: god that got me going at the thought of it  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
So has she got a mush on her with missing teeth and a twitch? or do I believe the AW feedback which is glowing and saying how lovely she is???

Offline gavp1984

I saw her with her husband a number of years ago, when I first started punting and before I found this site.
I saw her twice, both  times on Tettenhall Road and yes she has moved.
First time was a solo, she did start sucking my dick in the living room whilst her husband watched and then I had a good session with her in the bedroom. The second time was with her husband involved.  It was a very good experience, took it in turns with her, spit roast. She was filth to be fair. But I agree that the pics are misleading.

Offline wolves lad

She’s working from a house not to far from Sedgley (Wolves side).

She’s nothing like the pictures.