Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 Liverpool  (Read 2256 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Troydor69

External Link/Members Only

Liverpool L3
£100 one hour
Incall

I debated this review a little because I came out of it with somewhat mixed feelings. Hopefully this will explain.

I arrived in Liverpool in the late morning and had planned on having a bit of afternoon fun before a night of drinking alone and wondering where it all went wrong... Having punted around here last year I recall the shortage of decent Liverpool based WGs that are worth the time and money so I did a little research on AW and checked ratings on here. Briana came up as the clear favourite for offering the sort of service I enjoy. My only concern from her profile was her age, just 19. Maybe I’m getting old, or maybe I’m developing a conscience but I kind of think that 23/24 is the age where life has fucked people over enough for them to make peace with reality. Enough of my hang ups...

Comms
Briana was marked as available so I sent her a text, hoping for an afternoon meeting, she messaged back straight away saying 8pm was good for her. I begged a little and she agreed to meet at 7 and sent me her postcode. All communication was very clear, written in good English and polite. No problems at all.

Briana was based in a large block of flats about a fifteen minute walk from central Liverpool. Very easy to find with Google maps and it seemed like a safe and discreet enough area. The flat itself was nice enough, modern, clean and everything needed was there. It’s also worth noting that there were no signs of anyone else in the flat, so seemingly Briana is genuinely independent.

The girl (physically)
I was a little surprised when I first saw Briana. She is absolutely the girl in the pictures, but she appeared much more petite than she does in her photos. That isn’t in any way an insult, she certainly is very pretty with classically Romanian features, long silky black hair and a very toned and trim body. She also has a lovely pair of nicely sized boobs, not huge, but as she is so slim they seem bigger that expected. She was dressed in very nice black lingerie and black fishnets, which looked stunning with her long dark hair. She was also very well presented, with well applied makeup that enhanced her natural looks without being too much. Facially I’d mark her as a solid 8-9 with a 9 for her body.

The girl
This is where the mixed feelings came in. She came over as a little shy, even unsure of herself and not particularly confident to begin with. She asked me what I wanted to do before we even touched each other. It really started off with a sense of going through the montions. I have no illusions that when I see a WG she is having the time of her life, that’s kind of why I pay them, but I do want them to put on a bit of an act to give me that tiny little ego boost. Don’t misunderstand me, Briana was never any less than polite, and obviously wanted to keep me happy but it just felt a little like she wasn’t into it.

The meeting
I arrived about ten minutes early, partly as I overestimated the walk and partly because I had hoped we might get started early. I sent a text letting her know I was there and she replied asking me to wait 15 minutes as she was still getting ready. That was a bit of a pain, it was cold and there was nowhere nearby to wait comfortably, still it was ok as she had agreed to meet earlier than she had wanted. When she was ready she sent me the flat details and I went up. Briana was dressed as requested, sorted the paperwork and I took a quick shower. When I entered the bedroom she was lying on the bed with her bra already off, not a big deal but I enjoy the undressing and it did slightly give a sense of “let’s get this done”. This is where she asked me what I wanted, it just threw me a little off stride. I had requested GFE, kissing and OWO, in my texts and thought this was descriptive enough.

I told her what I enjoyed and asked her to stand in front of me as I sat on the bed. I admired her hot body, caressed her per bum, kissed her fantastic boobs and stroked her legs for a while before peeling off her knickers and enjoying the sight of her tidy and clean shaven pussy. I pulled her to me and she kissed me. This was good, very good in fact. She kneeled over me lowered her head to my crotch, turned and told me not to come in her mouth. Fair enough, I suppose... Her oral technique is very good. I almost let her carry on to completion, but I really wanted to fuck her perfect little pussy. I asked and she rolled a condom on and straddled me. I’m not the biggest fan of cowgirl, so I asked to go on top. I was lubed up, and slid in slowly, but she looked uncomfortable. I asked if she was ok, and said we could stop, but she said she was ok and wanted to continue. Don’t misunderstand, it felt great to me, she was amazingly tight, and looking down at her beautiful body as I fucked her was very erotic, but seeing a pretty girl looking like she is uncomfortable made me feel a bit of a twat.  I asked her to switch to doggy and she said no. She suggested a side on spooning, apparently her favourite position but it meant penetration wasn’t quite as deep. It was still good, and her beautiful bum was inspiring enough to keep me focused until I blew my load.

I went for a quick rinse in the shower and we sat on the bed chatting. I’m conscious of not asking personal questions of WGs but as I’ve visited quite a few Eastern European countries, including Romania, I am interested in talking about that. I told her where I’d been in her country, and we had a very pleasant conversation. Briana is an utterly charming girl when she gets into a conversation. The chat drifted to some quite diverse subjects, she was looking gorgeous in just her fishnets and she noticed that I was getting a second wind. She started playfully flicking my cock as it grew, then stoking it, then pouring a load of lube on it and giving it a thorough wanking. Our conversation hadn’t halted and we were back on the subject of her home country and it’s food. She asked me what I wanted to do, and I said a blowjob or handjob would be fine. The conversation continued and she talked to me about her favourite dishes in between mouthfuls of cock, it was quite funny and weirdly sweet.  Briana worked really hard, sucking wanking, using her legs to get a second load out, but it wasn’t going to happen. I dressed, said my fairwell, kissed her goodbye and went for that lonely beer.

Briana was hard working, eager to please and wanted to fulfill what I wanted. The other side of the meet is that she seemed a little young and even innocent to be used as a WG, and she definitely seemed to be on a degree of discomfort during the sex.

Conclusion
Briana is very pretty and very sexy, her oral is fantastic,  she has a fantastically tight pussy and she works hard to give her clients a good time. I can’t give her anything less than a positive review. The fact that she was a little less than confident at the start and the fact that she was in discomfort makes me feel like a bit of a twat. Would I see her again? Damn right I would, she’s fantastic, and I am indeed a bit of a twat.

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers for the review-it was a good read. :thumbsup:

Offline m9dlh

Brilliant review this. Thanks mate.

Offline Ihateaero

Yes very good review. I have been eyeing Briana up for a while and this makes me more likely to take the plunge!

Offline JohnEv

Thanks for that review,corrected a few misconceptions I had about her, photos look like she's hyper-confident.

Offline Nosser2

Great review.

I am visiting Liverpool at the weekend and was researching WG's in the area. I noticed Briana had mixed reviews, but yours has tipped it so much in favour of her that I have now booked her.

From all the reviews I have read, she doesn't do everything on her list and I'd be interested to hear if she did at least deliver the kissing you requested.

She does look FAF and I'm looking forward to my time with her and hoping my eventual review joins the other positives!

zztop1168

Noticed A levels on her likes list. Based on review I would be very surprised if they are on the menu.
Anyone ever asked her about this service?  :unknown:

Offline Nosser2

Noticed A levels on her likes list. Based on review I would be very surprised if they are on the menu.
Anyone ever asked her about this service?  :unknown:

I will be asking her if she does A levels and prior to meeting with her. I’m fairly sure I know what the answer will be, but it’s not a deal breaker for me by any means. Just part of the usual due diligence prior to a meeting.

I’ll let you know her response if I get one.

zztop1168

I will be asking her if she does A levels and prior to meeting with her. I’m fairly sure I know what the answer will be, but it’s not a deal breaker for me by any means. Just part of the usual due diligence prior to a meeting.

I’ll let you know her response if I get one.

Hi Nosser to be honest if your planning to meet her I wouldnt mention the A's it may spook her. You know how touchy they can be. I will inbox her and see what comes back.

Offline Bish

I enquired about it a few months ago and she said ‘I will try, but can’t if you’re too big.’

zztop1168

I enquired about it a few months ago and she said ‘I will try, but can’t if you’re too big.’

That old chestnut mini me would be to big I recon. :sarcastic:

Offline Nosser2

I won’t bother asking her about it then! I will be asking about the kissing and OWO prior to the meet more in terms of telling her what I like rather than challenging what is on her list.

zztop1168

I won’t bother asking her about it then! I will be asking about the kissing and OWO prior to the meet more in terms of telling her what I like rather than challenging what is on her list.

Have a good punt.  :hi: She certainly looks very tasty  :thumbsup:

Offline holdenc

Hi Nosser to be honest if your planning to meet her I wouldnt mention the A's it may spook her. You know how touchy they can be. I will inbox her and see what comes back.

i enquired a while ago and was told £60 extra for A levela

zztop1168

i enquired a while ago and was told £60 extra for A levela

£60 not worth it especialy when it Sounds like shes got a tight pussy anyway  :drinks: