Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: isnatashabby - Ormskirk  (Read 738 times)

3 review(s) for isnatashabby (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline whisperlite49

I messaged Natasha earlier this week , organised an outcall at my place but I had to pick her up and transport her there and back .

External Link/Members Only
I arrived at the designated meeting point on Wigan Road in Ormskirk and waited .Several minutes later my phone rang to ask if I was there and then another couple of mins later a young attractive lady approached my car , I thought I had gone to heaven when I clapped eyes on her ,absolutely stunning .
Natasha does not speak much English but I made myself understood , I drove back to my home a few miles from Ormskirk and smuggled her in.
She is extremely attractive , stunning smile fantastic legs and petite breasts .
once inside my home she slowly removed her clothes and a good session of French kissing commenced , followed by oral with , quite a little expert she is . Then followed more snogging , oral on her , she got quite turned on by this .
Then sex in missionary , then doggie , more oral on her and then more missionary , I eventually shot my load but then stayed inside her whilst we kissed some more .
Then some more oral on her .
she then removed the condom and gave me a wipe and another for herself then a bit more cuddling on the sofa , before we got dressed  and I smuggled her out of my home and I drove her back where I met her .
I will defo book her again for an outcall or car meet .

samsungsamsung

I don't want to sound desperate...but in all reality I think I am looking like one.
How do I get her to respond to me.
She just wont reply back to me.
No, I have not done anything which could be construed pestering, stalking etc.

Offline Northerndave666

Was the smuggling performed with the use of a blanket???  ;)