Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana Liverpool  (Read 828 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline JoJo93

External Link/Members Only

Note: This meeting was 3 months ago so not sure if the service is the same

Comms
Booked her very short notice 20min before booking and everything went to plan no issues.

Just of Leeds street large block of apartments , safe area. Apartment itself was clean and tidy.

Price
£60 for half hour booking

The WG
Very pretty girl, great body, good looking facially and very smiley felt at ease. She actually looks better in person than the pictures.

Received OWO great technique, sex in multiple positions she seemed very eager to please lots of DFK a true GFE, fantastic.

Summary

Would return and will return . Fantastic service best WG to date.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 06:27:50 pm by JoJo93 »

dude86

Thanks, but more recent visitors have confirmed the service certainly ISN'T the same :(

She's shagged out, quite literally I think. She went through a short period with lots of positive reviews. Seems you caught her at that peak time.

I haven't met her yet and find her comms frustrating at best.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 01:51:46 am by dude86 »

Offline Richthescouser

Thanks, but more recent visitors have confirmed the service certainly ISN'T the same :(

She's shagged out, quite literally I think. She went through a short period with lots of positive reviews. Seems you caught her at that peak time.

I haven't met her yet and find her comms frustrating at best.

I can confirm the service isn’t the same, hence me having reviewed her twice :-)

Offline JoJo93

That's a shame was planning to revisit this week but I'll look elsewhere now.