Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Brianna 69 - Liverpool  (Read 3523 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been dying to see this young lady since she appeared on the scene and based of feedback on here and AW I thought why not.

Had my fingers burnt with Roms before but this lady has restored my faith.

In summary comms quick easy and straightforward. Thirty minute incall arranged at convenient apartment just on edge of city centre.

Textvwjen outside let in building, knock on door and greeted by a very stunning looking young lady, definitely better in the flesh olive skin brown eyes black here and perfect little figure. Speaks decent English.

Anyway she takes off her underwear a sight to behold then proceed with some lovely sensual DFK. Kiss and explore of here body front and back before lying her on the bed for some RO and I am pretty sure I hit the spot. Then onto my back some lovely deep owl, no cim allowed, then on with the nodder as she climbed on top and began to ride the life out my cock. Kept going for 10 mins before the final act. Quick clean up and another little snogging session then sent on my way.

This girl in my opinion is as good as it gets in terms of vfm £60 for 30 mins with girl who offers a very decent service

Highly recommend and defo see again

Offline fitsy07lfc

Yeh shes a quality little bird her, only problem i have is her apartment being where it is. Considering i dont drive its an annoying walk.

Offline MrScaramanga

Yeh shes a quality little bird her, only problem i have is her apartment being where it is. Considering i dont drive its an annoying walk.

Where about is she I’m interested in seeing her at the weekend

Offline lewisjones23

Where about is she I’m interested in seeing her at the weekend

no idea but id guess somewhere like the flats on Leeds Street or the newer ones past Leo’s heading towards Brunswick

Offline fitsy07lfc

no idea but id guess somewhere like the flats on Leeds Street or the newer ones past Leo’s heading towards Brunswick

Yeh shes in an apartment block on leeds street

Offline lewisjones23

total guess as well

Offline MrScaramanga

As I’m not from the area is it easy to find by her directions

Treehouse

As I’m not from the area is it easy to find by her directions

Follow your sat nav, but parking might be a bit difficult

Offline jackson1617

plenty of on street parking behind the building and also a £2.50 manned car park at the back.
easy to find

Offline MJ.spritzen

Thanks for the review. Think I'll hop on her myself.

The young roms are the reason I still punt. No matter how old I get teen-20yo pussy will always be on offer.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

let us know how it goes MJ, ill be banging her after you  :drinks:

Offline MrScaramanga

I’m joining the queue this little hottie

Online Bustydusty

Can’t see any mention of anal in her reviews - anyone know if it’s available?

Offline Blue1878

Think anal mentioned in her likes, but this doesn’t always mean on offer. Met Brianna for second meeting yesterday and I did do a bit of rimming and anal play on her and she wascr captive so you could be in luck. If in doubt ask

Online Bustydusty

I will - haven’t ventured to Liverpool before but she looks so horny I think I’ve just got to!

Offline Blue1878

Looks like this young lady is back in the city, will help me get over Amy French kissing moving on without telling me. Just waiting for text back

Offline fitsy07lfc

Looks like this young lady is back in the city, will help me get over Amy French kissing moving on without telling me. Just waiting for text back
Yeh Brianna has been on Holiday for a while, bad time for me because im going on holiday myself, will have to go see her when i get back to see if these negative reviews have some truth to them

Offline T13

Ye I’m booking too hahah been waiting for her to come back thought she earned her money and bailed
She’s earning a fortune just of us on here. Haha she is fit though probably fittest I’ve seen in Liverpool anyway