Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD - Lancaster Gate  (Read 2010 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ElGuapo4

External Link/Members Only

I’ll keep the review of the punt brief as I doubt it’ll contain any surprises after 100+ reviews on here...

I have never experienced DT/throatfucking like this. I never really cum from BJ alone but she got a mouthful due to her immense technique! My cock and balls were absolutely drenched in her spit.

I have a bad time with condoms at the best of times but this was a particularly off-day on that score. Even seeing my dick up her arse in CG couldn’t keep me at full mast for too long.

Beyond that, there was plenty of DFK, RO, titwanking, footjob and the deepest rimming I’ve ever experienced (both ways).

I know her appearance is a hot topic on here, so here are my thoughts:

- I’d say size 12 is accurate. Slightly bigger below the waist, with a big, juicy arse and slightly chunky thighs. This is perfect for me, but appreciate not for others. A bit of cellulite around the bum/thighs.

- Facially, the best example I can think of will be familiar to all of the avid fans of Australian cooking shows on the forum (!): In the 2018 series of My Kitchen Rules, there was a team called Jess and Emma. I personally think she’s a ringer for Jess (I’ve tried to attach a photo for reference - Hope it worked ok!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

so this review is just in response to the neutral review to backup her body size, facial appearance..  :sarcastic:

Offline driver

Sounds like a fat overpriced bird to me.
For what she charges the looks would have to match the service.
Just shows how bad punting is, in this country.

mrhappypants

Elguapo4, thank you for your review.  I suggest anyone considering it check out your back catalogue.

Offline last_days_of_logan

so this review is just in response to the neutral review to backup her body size, facial appearance..  :sarcastic:

thats exactly what i thought

half the review was about the body and face (actually in hindisight, since there were so many questions about it, why wouldnt someone who has recently seen her tell us exactly what we were after?)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

I’ll keep the review of the punt brief as I doubt it’ll contain any surprises after 100+ reviews on here...

I have never experienced DT/throatfucking like this. I never really cum from BJ alone but she got a mouthful due to her immense technique! My cock and balls were absolutely drenched in her spit.

I have a bad time with condoms at the best of times but this was a particularly off-day on that score. Even seeing my dick up her arse in CG couldn’t keep me at full mast for too long.

Beyond that, there was plenty of DFK, RO, titwanking, footjob and the deepest rimming I’ve ever experienced (both ways).

I know her appearance is a hot topic on here, so here are my thoughts:

- I’d say size 12 is accurate. Slightly bigger below the waist, with a big, juicy arse and slightly chunky thighs. This is perfect for me, but appreciate not for others. A bit of cellulite around the bum/thighs.

- Facially, the best example I can think of will be familiar to all of the avid fans of Australian cooking shows on the forum (!): In the 2018 series of My Kitchen Rules, there was a team called Jess and Emma. I personally think she’s a ringer for Jess (I’ve tried to attach a photo for reference - Hope it worked ok!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Kid...fucking kid...

Damage Control Reviews are so fucking last year...get with the times you pansy little puppy!

Offline unus669

Oh dear, this review is so predictable. When will they learn :dash:

Offline ElGuapo4

Genuinely not my intention!

When I was considering booking her I read up on here and most of the stuff I read had some pretty conflicting stuff about how she looks so I thought it’d be helpful to weigh in. As stated, she’s right up my street so I’m probably bound to talk in more glowing terms than others, but I get that not everyone loves a fat arse/chunky thighs, etc, so she’s not for those guys, especially given her rates.

Apologies, though, that the review hasn’t been as useful as I’d hoped it would be. I’ll consider my next one a bit more carefully...

FlyingBreadMan

Genuinely not my intention!

When I was considering booking her I read up on here and most of the stuff I read had some pretty conflicting stuff about how she looks so I thought it’d be helpful to weigh in. As stated, she’s right up my street so I’m probably bound to talk in more glowing terms than others, but I get that not everyone loves a fat arse/chunky thighs, etc, so she’s not for those guys, especially given her rates.

Apologies, though, that the review hasn’t been as useful as I’d hoped it would be. I’ll consider my next one a bit more carefully...

Excellent! Some were about to book her but you just saved them money after revealing she has a "chunky" arse.

You saved us money!