Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best spots for waxing/shaving  (Read 1121 times)

Online CooperCar

Hello looking for the best places for waxing and shaving in London, ideally followed by HR, I saw a thread on here but seemed to be from some years ago so if anyone has any new/updates suggestions that would be great  :thumbsup:

Offline tantraman

Online CooperCar

Thank you both! Any other suggestions also appreciated  :)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Hello looking for the best places for waxing and shaving in London, ideally followed by HR, I saw a thread on here but seemed to be from some years ago so if anyone has any new/updates suggestions that would be great  :thumbsup:

Not sure about 'shaving' (might happen pre the waxing), but You & Me Spa, South Woodford cretainly offer initimate waxing...and HR is offered as an upgrade in the room (I was told this when I asked, I was semi regular at one point), although I have never had this.

As usual I dont think the HR side would be discussed on phone!

:hi:

Online Shades

Not sure about 'shaving' (might happen pre the waxing), but You & Me Spa, South Woodford cretainly offer initimate waxing...and HR is offered as an upgrade in the room (I was told this when I asked, I was semi regular at one point), although I have never had this.

As usual I dont think the HR side would be discussed on phone!

:hi:
I can confirm this. Used to do waxing and he quite often at me and you spa. Was 20 for HR and then I think they wanted 30. The boss used to do the waxing and get one of the girls to do the HR.sadly I never got her from the boss. Towards the end the boss also stopped doing the waxing and had trained up one of the girls for waxing and he.

Lots is leytonstone also offers waxing and hr, although I have never tried the waxing bit with her.

Online CooperCar

Thanks lads, going to London soon so will have to book one of these, many choices! :D

Offline scutty brown

Best spots for waxing and shaving?

If you've got spots you shouldn't be doing either  :D

Online CooperCar

Best spots for waxing and shaving?

If you've got spots you shouldn't be doing either  :D

:lol: