Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can’t believe I got EAS  (Read 4587 times)

Offline OnTheSly

So I’ve been seeing a regular (reviewed already) weekly for quite a while, and realised recently that I’ve got EAS. I never though this would happen to me, always knew it was a transaction based service and that the only thing she liked about me was my money. Or at least that’s what I thought...

Due to work commitments I wasn’t able to see my regular for a few weeks. I didn’t really seem to mind that much as I knew I’d see her again soon and I didn’t believe that I had an issue. Eventually an opportunity arose and we arranged a long period of time together and at the last minute she changed her plans which meant we couldn’t see each other. I felt like a heart broken teenager! I couldn’t believe it, and what’s worse I acted like one as well.

The long shot is that she ended up blocking me on her mobile (she was an agency girl who gave me her number, shared pictures and we met numerous times outside of the agency). I felt like a twat, which to be honest, I was for letting myself get to that stage without even realising it.

Reflecting now, after some time has passed, it was probably a good thing as now I can move on and get over myself, reflecting and reconfirming that these girls only want you for your money, and if you think she likes you for anything else you’re mistaken. I’ve learnt from this experience that anyone can get EAS and you should never assume it won’t happen to you. I will certainly be more careful now I know that I lose 30 odd years in maturity when this happens and that sometimes you don’t even realise you’re trapped. She also did me a favour by blocking me (oh and the agency did too) as now I have no chance to go back there and get myself back into a mess with her (and trust me, for quite a while I wanted to and was all I could think about).

Be this a lesson guys, it happens even when you think it can’t happen to you.

Offline Plan R

Regular sex with someone, even kinky and dirty sex,  is an intimate act - so this can happen.

I read on here that the best way to give yourself a reality check is to ask for a free session...
You'll soon find out exactly where you stand when she says - no fucking way
 :coolgirl:

Offline Home Alone

Simply brilliant advice for any of us who find ourselves in the OP's shoes, Plan R! :D

Offline Billy no mates

Very honest and open post, thank you.

Luckily this hasn’t happened to me, knowing the way my brain works, it’s the sort of thing that could.

Offline maybe

Regular sex with someone, even kinky and dirty sex,  is an intimate act - so this can happen.

I read on here that the best way to give yourself a reality check is to ask for a free session...

This is a brilliant realiaty check. I felt i was close as once i start seeing someone i don't tend to change.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 05:15:16 am by maybe »

Offline OnTheSly

And to be fair, I'm pretty sure this was the reason behind her changing her plans as when we discussed arrangements for the time together, we didn't discuss money (although I was fully planning on paying her and had already got money out for it).  The next day, less than 10 hours after we made the arrangements, she told me that she was working for the agency now but if I wanted to see her, I could book her for a shorter time via the agency!  I bet she thought I wasn't going to pay her for the 4 hours we had arranged.  I was delayed in getting the messages due to meetings, and when I tried to book with the agency for an hour, she was fully booked up!

Up to this point, I seriously had no idea I had EAS and thought I was fully in control.  Then the disappointment of having agreed time with her, to be dumped for working some extra hours with the agency, then finding out I couldn't see her at all pushed me over.

I'm glad it happened, as I probably would have continued seeing her, spending a lot of money with her and not even realised that I had EAS.

Stupid girl logic though, we had planned 4 hours because she had other commitments that day and told me she was only working those 4 hours for the agency - she would have actually got more from me after agency commission had she stuck with the original plan.  So go figure, she earnt less and has now lost a regular who she could have taken to the bank because I had no clue I was hooked.

Lucky escape for me and a very eye-opening experience.  My whole view on punting has changed as a result; I'll never do long bookings again - 1 hour max.  I won't see a wg more than twice and I won't ever exchange numbers with agency girls to get a better price, privately (although I've done this a few times and it's worked out well - after this, I'm never going to risk that again).

As said originally, just watch out guys as I really thought this would never happen to me and I feel like a complete twat that it has!  Never again.

brandonpete

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for your post OP, and your honesty. I can see that I’d be exactly like you in a similar situation, so it’s a great reality check for me too.

As was said, it’s an intimate act and to do so repeatedly with the same sexy woman could easily lead to EAS. It’s always worth remembering that it is exactly that. An act!

Offline BarryProudfoot

So I’ve been seeing a regular (reviewed already) weekly for quite a while, and realised recently that I’ve got EAS. I never though this would happen to me, always knew it was a transaction based service and that the only thing she liked about me was my money. Or at least that’s what I thought...

Due to work commitments I wasn’t able to see my regular for a few weeks. I didn’t really seem to mind that much as I knew I’d see her again soon and I didn’t believe that I had an issue. Eventually an opportunity arose and we arranged a long period of time together and at the last minute she changed her plans which meant we couldn’t see each other. I felt like a heart broken teenager! I couldn’t believe it, and what’s worse I acted like one as well.

The long shot is that she ended up blocking me on her mobile (she was an agency girl who gave me her number, shared pictures and we met numerous times outside of the agency). I felt like a twat, which to be honest, I was for letting myself get to that stage without even realising it.

Reflecting now, after some time has passed, it was probably a good thing as now I can move on and get over myself, reflecting and reconfirming that these girls only want you for your money, and if you think she likes you for anything else you’re mistaken. I’ve learnt from this experience that anyone can get EAS and you should never assume it won’t happen to you. I will certainly be more careful now I know that I lose 30 odd years in maturity when this happens and that sometimes you don’t even realise you’re trapped. She also did me a favour by blocking me (oh and the agency did too) as now I have no chance to go back there and get myself back into a mess with her (and trust me, for quite a while I wanted to and was all I could think about).

Be this a lesson guys, it happens even when you think it can’t happen to you.

That was a natural reaction. The positive is that you learnt a valuable life lesson. :hi:

Offline BarryProudfoot

Thanks for your post OP, and your honesty. I can see that I’d be exactly like you in a similar situation, so it’s a great reality check for me too.

As was said,
it’s an intimate act and to do so repeatedly with the same sexy woman could easily lead to EAS.
It’s always worth remembering that it is exactly that. An act!

Interesting how it doesn't work the other way round with the WG getting EAS

Online Moby Dick

OP hopefully this ain’t another elaborate tout.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248096.0;topicseen

Why don’t you share her details so we can all go fuck her
She might even be grateful for the extra biz and unblock you.

My advise on these matters is stay cool and don’t let the pro$$ie know your true feelings.
It’s most likely to either scare her off, or open the doors for a proper rinsing.
You won’t find many punters running off into the sunset never to come back here at some point to agree with my last statement

Offline conrod

A bit of a newbie here, EAS is short for?

Online Moby Dick

Emotional Attachment Shite

Offline Brumish

Emotional Arsehole’s Syndrome  :hi:

No offence OP....five years down the line, you’ll know what I meant.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:52:55 am by Brumish »

Online WARSZAWA16

Extra Anal Stimulation.
Enjoys A Shag.
Extras Are Supplied.
Encourages Anal Services.

Coat!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 12:24:42 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline OnTheSly

Emotional Arsehole’s Syndrome  :hi:

No offence OP....five years down the line, you’ll know what I meant.

No offence taken, I was of the same mindset and never thought it would happen to me.  Was just a warning to others that it can happen to anyone, unexpectedly (as I had no idea I even had it until the trigger event).

Offline earlgreyman

I've been here. About 15 or more years ago and not with an agency girl but an indie from AW. Very sweet girl who was 10 years my junior (I was 32 she was 22), intelligent as she was cute and super fit. I  guess i became a sugar daddy of sorts, because we saw each other very regular and I was helping her pay her rent. In my warped mind I thought it's almost the same as a normal relationship anyway. Of course, silly and naive.

At the latter stages she asked me to stop giving her money to see her. Then one day soon after, out of the blue she ended it, cold as a stonefish. Excuse: She realised that regardless of what she and I felt, we met as client and WG. For her the precedent was set. Could she be anything else but a WG to me? That seed of doubt was her way of getting out.

Was tough for me for a while and did my best to accept it, but not really. I made any excuse to call in on her, getting her presents and not asking for sex, but she remained frosty. Eventually, I gave up like a sulky bastard. Never again.

Sex with a WG is purely transactional - an emotional relationship is foggy because if you both feel it there's always the shame of how you met. Not saying it can't work for anyone else who can put the taboos aside. But it's definitely a risk either way.

:bomb:

Online Moby Dick

No offence taken, I was of the same mindset and never thought it would happen to me.  Was just a warning to others that it can happen to anyone, unexpectedly (as I had no idea I even had it until the trigger event).
Reads like you overreacted when she cancelled your booking. Did you keep ringing her, trying to rebook, did you say something you later regretted? Not cool, but easily done
if you have misread the reality of the financial transaction.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 12:57:56 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline OnTheSly

OP hopefully this ain’t another elaborate tout.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248096.0;topicseen

Why don’t you share her details so we can all go fuck her
She might even be grateful for the extra biz and unblock you.

My advise on these matters is stay cool and don’t let the pro$$ie know your true feelings.
It’s most likely to either scare her off, or open the doors for a proper rinsing.
You won’t find many punters running off into the sunset never to come back here at some point to agree with my last statement

I've got a few reviews/updates that I need to post and I'll include her in them.  It's not like I'm shy at doing reviews and have no issues in giving back to you guys.  As for her knowing my true feelings, she did, and probably only figured something out (if she's intelligent enough) when it all blew up and I got a little frustrated with the situation.  Prior to that, I was just one of about 10 regulars that she had.

niftyfiftydave

Good advice but what happens if they say YES?

Offline OnTheSly

Reads like you overreacted when she cancelled your booking. Did you keep ringing her, trying to rebook, did you something you later regretted? Not cool, but easily done
if you have misread the reality of the financial transaction.

Actually no, I didn't call her at all actually, it was all on SMS because I was in and out of meetings that morning.  But I'm pretty sure it started off fine with me just saying I was disappointed about what she did and that I had actually moved quite a lot of work commitments to make our planned time work (and she knew that I'd be doing that), to be honest, I cant quite remember exactly and have since deleted the texts, but I think I just sent a sulky text in the end and she probably thought I was a twat.  And hey, I've been open that I really didn't help myself and that I acted like a teenager, but also quite open that this even was the realisation and the best thing that happened to me with this lady.

Offline OnTheSly

I think you then enjoy it whilst it lasts and don't kid yourself that it'll last forever!

Online Moby Dick

JFDI
Then ask for another free GO
Don’t get all sulky if she says NO
Just go fuck another HO
That’s the advice from MO :cool:

niftyfiftydave

It’s always worth remembering that it is exactly that. An act!

It does sometimes, if you read other posts there are stories of girls marrying punters and stories of those getting taking to the cleaners and everything in between.

Got to admit i find the subject interesting and been there a few times. Luckily or shrewdly never been rinsed, if they start asking for money i am off, and that can happen in civvie street too. The one i was dating last year came out with the line about  now we are an item i think you could help with my bills and became very clingy, just had to go.

The best advice was the Authors last post, if it happens enjoy while it lasts and move on when it goes tits up.If you are one of those that finds it hard to move on do not even think about it. For a single man or even an attached looking for an affair it can be fun as long as you can accept what she does when you ain,t around and are prepared to get out when needed.

Offline peter purves

Obviously I do not know the whole story...

Reading this I think the WG has done you a favour inadvertently or otherwise

and maybe for herself too

Good luck as you move forward
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

FireTheMuck

I am in the middle of EAS just now. Never thought it would happen after over 100 different punts. We meet socially but there is much less shagging now it’s free. She has even stayed the weekend at my house. I think I’m into her way more than she is into me and I feel very stupid and vulnerable.
Add on the fact she has advanced anorexia and weighs 26 kg and is 16 years younger than me. I have the feeling this is not going to end well.
On the other hand it is so left field that life is less boring.

Offline Trenlover

How to recognize EAS

- your constantly planning your next meet with her
- you get massively disappointed if she ever cancels
- you get jealous when you see she has feedback from another punter
- your thinking of bringing flowers or gifts to the next meet in addition to the money
- you want to just be with her and talk to her without necessarily fucking her

Offline winkywanky

I bet she thought I wasn't going to pay her for the 4 hours we had arranged.

Stupid girl logic though, we had planned 4 hours because she had other commitments that day and told me she was only working those 4 hours for the agency - she would have actually got more from me after agency commission had she stuck with the original plan.  So go figure, she earnt less and has now lost a regular who she could have taken to the bank because I had no clue I was hooked.

I think perhaps in reality, she had no doubt you would pay her for the 4hrs direct-booking (you'd seen her so many times before and trusted you), but she'd realised you were getting EAS and decided to put all meetings with you 'back on the books', ie back on a strictly business footing.

You may have had no clue you were hooked, but I think she may have.

Offline superchamp

My rule of thumb, always ask yourself "do I want to 'see' the girl, or do I want to 'fuck' the girl?"

Offline Itsnotshy

Can happen very rarely, or so I've been told.
But if you think she might be taking a fancy to you and there might be a future just stand in front of a mirror and take a long hard look at yourself.
Should cure most illusions for most of us.

Offline winkywanky

I am in the middle of EAS just now. Never thought it would happen after over 100 different punts. We meet socially but there is much less shagging now it’s free. She has even stayed the weekend at my house. I think I’m into her way more than she is into me and I feel very stupid and vulnerable.
Add on the fact she has advanced anorexia and weighs 26 kg and is 16 years younger than me. I have the feeling this is not going to end well.
On the other hand it is so left field that life is less boring.

Two options here...you feed her up with your home made cottage pie, she puts weight on, blooms and is eternally grateful to you. Or it all turns into a complete car crash.

I think you know the odds of either of those happening, and I wish you the best of luck with that.

And yes, I've teetered on the edge of this kind of shit...twice.

Offline winkywanky

Oh yes it can.

Infact the second of my two episodes was exactly this, and helped me put the first episode (I had the EAS on that occasion) into perspective. And by that I mean the second time it was me that had the strong desire to stop any further contact, and helped me understand why the first one had gone tits up.

Offline hermanmunster

We should never get carried away - whilst some of these girls look drop dead gorgeous in their skimpy outfits flashing more than any normal girl would.   For most, if we saw them on the street 1) without make up 2) without tan 3) wearing ordinary casual clothes we probably wouldn't give them a second glance.  Obviously a generalisation, but probably holds true for most of them.

Offline Doc Holliday

As I posted in the other recent thread this topic just won't go away  :D

My rule of thumb, always ask yourself "do I want to 'see' the girl, or do I want to 'fuck' the girl?"

True .. but there is the other option of "do I want to see this girl and fuck her for free?"  ;)

Oh but it does!

Offline Doc Holliday

How to recognize EAS

- your constantly planning your next meet with her
- you get massively disappointed if she ever cancels
- you get jealous when you see she has feedback from another punter
- your thinking of bringing flowers or gifts to the next meet in addition to the money
- you want to just be with her and talk to her without necessarily fucking her

Yes they can all be warning signs but EAS is complex and covers a wide spectrum. It is also commonplace. I would suggest most punters who have a regular (especially long term and not seeing others) will have a degree of emotional attachment. Regulars are to be coveted by SP's especially if you a reasonable guy and are ‘easy in the room’ sex wise. As a result you may get preferential treatment, discounts, and maybe even a freebie and are made to feel special. She may go the extra mile. If conversation is important to you both then you may become friends of a sort and even confide in each other. This symbiotic relationship can benefit both parties and as long as boundaries are maintained, can prosper for years for many ‘couples’.

It is only when those boundaries are stretched or become confused that problems arise. In the OP case I would suggest that you discovered you were not that special after all? The penny has dropped and whilst reading between the lines I suspect you reacted badly at first, you have hopefully learnt and walked away? Not everyone does though when either they cannot see the reality or they act badly to rejection.

I recall one case of a guy who began contacting other punters on a forum asking them not to visit the object of his affection again because she was his girlfriend. Of course she wasn’t and it ended very badly for him.

With regard to the “ask for a freebie” advice. This is a valid test but whilst the rationale behind this is sound, it is an option punters may be reluctant to follow The dilemma they face is that if they ask and the answer is “no fuck off” (which it mostly will be) then the whole fantasy falls flat and they will have lost that regular that they 'loved' seeing. Total rejection and dejection.

The reality is though you will not need to ask because, trust me, if the girl sees it as anything other than a business relationship she will likely instigate the removal of the financial component. This must though be in entirety and cover its many forms. The odd freebie does not count.

Only a few get to this stage but it does happen and only then can you start to view this as something more than a business relationship. It may just be on a fuck buddy basis or similar, but however it develops from there may well be no different to any other relationship, with the same pressures plus one other major one .... which is how you deal with her continuing to work and whether as a punter she can trust you?

Offline winkywanky

I recall one case of a guy who began contacting other punters on a forum asking them not to visit the object of his affection again because she was his girlfriend. Of course she wasn’t and it ended very badly for him.

I can imagine if that happened on UKP, other helpful members would purposely book sessions with her and engage in extremely vigorous and messy sex, and then regale the whole forum with every lurid detail.

In this way, they would selflessly help their fellow punter rid himself of any inappropriate feelings toward the WG :hi:

:lol:

Offline Hobbit

We have all been there mate. Always remember, these girls only care about the money and nothing else.  :hi:

Offline Corky

How to avoid EAS.

Make sure it's about the pussy and nothing else.

Online B4bcock

Yes they can all be warning signs but EAS is complex and covers a wide spectrum. It is also commonplace. I would suggest most punters who have a regular (especially long term and not seeing others) will have a degree of emotional attachment. Regulars are to be coveted by SP's especially if you a reasonable guy and are ‘easy in the room’ sex wise. As a result you may get preferential treatment, discounts, and maybe even a freebie and are made to feel special. She may go the extra mile. If conversation is important to you both then you may become friends of a sort and even confide in each other. This symbiotic relationship can benefit both parties and as long as boundaries are maintained, can prosper for years for many ‘couples’.

It is only when those boundaries are stretched or become confused that problems arise. In the OP case I would suggest that you discovered you were not that special after all? The penny has dropped and whilst reading between the lines I suspect you reacted badly at first, you have hopefully learnt and walked away? Not everyone does though when either they cannot see the reality or they act badly to rejection.

With regard to the “ask for a freebie” advice. This is a valid test but whilst the rationale behind this is sound, it is an option punters may be reluctant to follow The dilemma they face is that if they ask and the answer is “no fuck off” (which it mostly will be) then the whole fantasy falls flat and they will have lost that regular that they 'loved' seeing. Total rejection and dejection.

The reality is though you will not need to ask because, trust me, if the girl sees it as anything other than a business relationship she will likely instigate the removal of the financial component. This must though be in entirety and cover its many forms. The odd freebie does not count.

Only a few get to this stage but it does happen and only then can you start to view this as something more than a business relationship. It may just be on a fuck buddy basis or similar, but however it develops from there may well be no different to any other relationship, with the same pressures plus one other major one .... which is how you deal with her continuing to work and whether as a punter she can trust you?

Excellent post, Doc.    IMO you have hit quite a few nails squarely on the head.

Online WARSZAWA16

How to avoid EAS.

Make sure it's about the pussy and nothing else.

Except the tits of course.

Offline peter purves

I am in the middle of EAS just now. Never thought it would happen after over 100 different punts. We meet socially but there is much less shagging now it’s free.

Now there is a paradox

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet

Offline peter purves

Good post!

Just out of interest

Que: What would be the WGs expectation with regard to the punter? Would she expect him to stop seeing WGs altogether?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 07:31:23 pm by peter purves »

Online B4bcock

Now there is a paradox

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet

What man can pretend to know
the riddle of a woman's mind?

Don Quixote

niftyfiftydave

We have all been there mate. Always remember, these girls only care about the money and nothing else.  :hi:

Correct to a point, some actually like a social life too and i have found it is much easier with a punter because there are no secrets. You know the score,they do not have to pretend or make up another life, and providing you can handle it great fun is to be had. As i have said before you could bump into another punter but unless they are in the very unlikely situation of being out alone they are not going to speak out. Just don,t think you have a life partner and move on when required either by you or her.

just make sure you don,t knock her up lol.

niftyfiftydave

Good post!

Just out of interest

Que: What would be the WGs expectation with regard to the punter? Would she expect him to stop seeing WGs altogether?

The answer to that is don,t ask her about work or not to do anything and carry on your life. It ain,t easy and probably not for most but if you can just enjoy the company like i said great fun to be had. Jealous type? just don,t do it.

Offline xyfek

I know exactly the feeling, as something very similar happened to me recently (already shared my story on another thread). I too was completely taken by surprise.

The OP seems to have learned a lesson. Unlike me, I should add... If I could go back to that fateful night, I think I would swallow my pride and avoid the argument that brought the whole thing crumbling down. All so that I could still be with her, even though I'm fully aware of how unfair that would be for both of us.

Now don't get me wrong, I am moving on. But, if anything, I want more of the same going forward, that's how great it felt!

Offline peter purves

The answer to that is don,t ask her about work or not to do anything and carry on your life. It ain,t easy and probably not for most but if you can just enjoy the company like i said great fun to be had. Jealous type? just don,t do it.

Cheers!

The angle to my question is the reverse...Is the WG likely to have expectations about the punters continued use of WGs, if you follow, the other side of the coin?

niftyfiftydave

I know exactly the feeling, as something very similar happened to me recently (already shared my story on another thread). I too was completely taken by surprise.

The OP seems to have learned a lesson. Unlike me, I should add... If I could go back to that fateful night, I think I would swallow my pride and avoid the argument that brought the whole thing crumbling down. All so that I could still be with her, even though I'm fully aware of how unfair that would be for both of us.

Now don't get me wrong, I am moving on. But, if anything, I want more of the same going forward, that's how great it felt!

Keep punting,if you are a good guy and that way inclined it will happen again, First time for me was 30 odd years ago and the last a couple of weeks ago, well i ended it a couple of weeks ago and kind of regretting it now lol.

niftyfiftydave

Cheers!

The angle to my question is the reverse...Is the WG likely to have expectations about the punters continued use of WGs, if you follow, the other side of the coin?

The answer is there Peter, you don,t ask and if she does ask if you are punting  just ask her about work, the message usually gets through, you might be out or at home but you are not really a couple and some things are no go,s in this type of relationship and ground rules need to be laid.

I got to say this, i should be working at home today, done sweet fa reading and posting but it is doing wonders for my mental block on punting after recent experiences, can see me back in the saddle shortly.