Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: King Size Condoms  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Glesgaboy

I often carry a couple of King Size Pesante condoms in case the SP only has standard size (less comfortable for me).  Problem is Superdrug have just delisted them and they were one of the few stockists I could find.  Anyone have the same requirement and know a national retailer who stocks these?
Cheers

Offline bigthickdick

I often carry a couple of King Size Pesante condoms in case the SP only has standard size (less comfortable for me).  Problem is Superdrug have just delisted them and they were one of the few stockists I could find.  Anyone have the same requirement and know a national retailer who stocks these?
Cheers

To be fair King Size condoms are bullshit, all brand are only slightly bigger than normal size. If you really want comfortable ones order it 'made to measure' from They Fit. Good quality, can order the perfect size lenght and girth and if you order it in bulk it comes even cheaper than any normal condoms.

Offline scutty brown

google them, plenty of online resellers

but you do realise they're specially labelled in parts of Scotland: because of the lack of average size in Glasgow, they label "small" as "large" just to keep the locals happy. All down to bad diet, "Scottish bantams" and all that. Come south of the border and normal ones should fit

Offline Glesgaboy

I’m the exception 😜
Agreed Durex  xl and skyn large are bullshit.
Pesante works for me as being a bit roomier lol
Would prefer to get them over the counter and avoid the minimal risk of being rumbled at home if I buy on line ....
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:28:05 am by Glesgaboy »

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Ann Summers sometimes stock them. They are also the condom of choice for GUM clinics, don't know if that helps but you can buy them in our local one.

MrArmagh

lucky you to have to carry king size condoms... I don't have that problem lol

Online webpunter

Skyns large are non latex so if any johnsons hanging around on yer bell end or her hands then a much better game plan 

Offline jeanphillipe

Is this just a sly way of announcing: mine is bigger :lol:

Offline DeanoDeano

Ocado or boots online do the XL ones.

Stevensmiles

Remember that old story of how, in the Second World War. American bombing crews dropped crates of durex behind enemy lines. Extra large condoms of course but marked small.

Intimidation you see  :D

Online webpunter

No need to drop the leaflets on the Japs, coz everyone knows they've got small cocks
A bit of a long flight
Worth making the trek if you're gonna drop a couple of big muthers ...

Remember that old story of how, in the Second World War. American bombing crews dropped crates of durex behind enemy lines. Extra large condoms of course but marked small.

Offline Skylah Rhodes

• Service Provider
Cheers

Savers do them.   :thumbsup:

Offline dgh7622

I’m the exception 😜
Pesante works for me as being a bit roomier lol
Would prefer to get them over the counter and avoid the minimal risk of being rumbled at home if I buy on line ....

you can buy online and have them delivered to your post office for collection

Offline scutty brown

how long would this box last you?
External Link/Members Only
must be enough there for a month

BigBoi1955

You can buy them on E Bay and get them delivered to a branch of Argos. Totally discreet and very easy to do. Good prices available as well.

Offline tantric talents

To be fair King Size condoms are bullshit, all brand are only slightly bigger than normal size. If you really want comfortable ones order it 'made to measure' from They Fit. Good quality, can order the perfect size lenght and girth and if you order it in bulk it comes even cheaper than any normal condoms.
+1
They fit or my one is the way to go. You can’t beat perfect fitting doms. I think they may even send out free samples until you get it right?

Offline horsa

I find Pasante are quite thick

Offline DastardlyDick

Or the Cold War version where the russkis ordered condoms 12" long and 3" girth from the yanks as a propaganda move - as counter propaganda move, the yanks sent them marked as "small"!

Offline Pointless

Lovehoney do loads and have all the sizes listed too, so if you need something a little bit bigger you can find something to suit.

Offline tantric talents

I find Pasante are quite thick

Yes,  peasants generally are quite thick  :dance: :lol:

Offline one eyed panda

Lovehoney do loads and have all the sizes listed too, so if you need something a little bit bigger you can find something to suit.

Do they have a fitting room?
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Offline cat1144

i order pasante King size from amazon

v discrete ... the package fits through the letter box

Offline winkywanky

i order pasante King size from amazon

v discrete ... the package fits through the letter box

...even though your knob wouldn't...