Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue balls on a Sunday!! Slim punting pickings  (Read 975 times)

mrpeterman

I .like punting on a Sunday, usually wake up know a wank won't cut it, have a leisurely morning, review what's available lunch time punt and relaxing evening

But am increasingly finding I have BBS (blue balls Sunday) seems only roms, girls with no feedback or munters are working on Sundays

Is this trend anyone is seeing in thier area

Type_O_Negative

You can still make a few calls to WGs you fancy - some girls don't always put the green light on to let us know they work.

Personally i don't punt on Sundays - i rely on public transport and weekend engineering works may ruin all plans.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 12:55:03 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Anadin

I find weekends and Mondays are always shit. When things were better one of my regulars would be about but not so much now.

Offline Alvin

Sundays are pretty crap.  I used to be able to get a punt on a Sunday by booking a couple of ays in advance with a reg but she retired.  Even a lot of the agency girls take the day off.  You would almost believe they were going to church.

Offline Dr Talueng

Tis a shame that 'Sundays are crap' ... that's the only day I can really punt!

Working during the week I don't get home until 7pm, so by the time I done research and booking it's too late to go out to do anything, and to get back home again. Saturdays (for me) are usually full of things that I can't do during the week (shopping, 'life', etc), leaving me with just Sunday.

But, that explains why I seem to have limited success.

On rare occasions I can get away from work early, but I never know when that is going to happen, so I can't book anything in advance.

I usually try to plan something for the Monday on a bank-holiday weekend ... visited Sala Thai last weekend ... but I think I will be going through a lean spell until Xmas.

Offline Hobbit

Tis a shame that 'Sundays are crap' ... that's the only day I can really punt!

Working during the week I don't get home until 7pm, so by the time I done research and booking it's too late to go out to do anything, and to get back home again. Saturdays (for me) are usually full of things that I can't do during the week (shopping, 'life', etc), leaving me with just Sunday.

But, that explains why I seem to have limited success.

On rare occasions I can get away from work early, but I never know when that is going to happen, so I can't book anything in advance.

I usually try to plan something for the Monday on a bank-holiday weekend ... visited Sala Thai last weekend ... but I think I will be going through a lean spell until Xmas.

Why not take an afternoon off work for a punt? Or an extended lunch break? Depends on your boss of course.  :hi:

Offline Plan R

I have various hotlists, the combined population of which is in the hundreds.
I just enjoy searching and hotlisting the talent.
In the 'how big is your hotlist' thread there was speculation that this is inefficient, and I commented myself that I would never get thru em all... won't even come close.

BUT on a 'blue balls Sunday' you can go into AW do 'search members' 'Available today' then tick the 'is in my hotlist' button. At least its got lots to search through and you should like what you see.

Maybe that's a way? Massively increase you hotlists?
Worked ok for me this B/H Mon when I was foaming at the mouth by 2pm.

Chuckman

I've always found Birmingham on Sundays a bit of a dead zone where generally the only one available are Roms and the dusty phone brigade. My last Sunday punt was horrific but on the upside it made for a good review.