Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looks absolutely amazing - about to book her and then....  (Read 2613 times)

Offline SamLP

Looks like a PG scam to me. Her fb is fake too. You'll find the people that have left fb have their own fb from either the same girls or inactive ones. Coincidence?

Offline NightKid

Protip: Always check both "bareback" and "unprotected sex" boxes under the dislikes category while doing an AW search.  :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 01:29:02 am by NightKid »

Offline backofthenet

Thanks chaps. In some ways I'm glad this a PG scam as opposed to a young girl naively taking unprotected meatsticks up the malteser tube.

LL

If real, she's thinking, "How long will I be forced to suck and fuck before this evil pimp lets me return to my family in Romania".

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE THINKING??? :scare:

I've seen many profiles (much like this one) and I look at 3 things (she only has 2 listed) then close the page or continue reading.

1) Price (if its silly I will close  then)
2) Service list (BB will close then)
3) Nationality (Communication issues? when punting said W/G)

If I continue reading:

4) Phone number listed ( I don't do the AW booking system or emails. I only book via calls or text If I've seen the W/G before)
5) Pictures
6) Date Joined / profile views
7) AW Feed back
8) Search UKP

mrhappypants

I agree she looks like a PG scam.  There are good tips in this thread. NightKid what say you that ticking dislikes can rule out some interesting, badly prepared profiles. I have one local with bareback ticked where I wonder if she/ pimp has made a mistake? I tend to leave these automatic filters off and only screen by demographics l(ocation age) and required services eg kissing.
Dave

Offline NightKid

There are good tips in this thread. NightKid what say you that ticking dislikes can rule out some interesting, badly prepared profiles. I have one local with bareback ticked where I wonder if she/ pimp has made a mistake? I tend to leave these automatic filters off and only screen by demographics l(ocation age) and required services eg kissing.

True, but I'd much rather miss out than take the risk.
Judging by the threads posted about it, the likelihood of WGs partaking in unprotected sex far exceeds the odds of catching STIs from OWO or RO so I prefer to take my chances on the latter.

That said, each individual have different risk appetites and you can't really change that. Therefore, I think what's best is to develop your own best practices, and my advice was based on mine.  :hi:

password02

True, but I'd much rather miss out than take the risk.
Judging by the threads posted about it, the likelihood of WGs partaking in unprotected sex far exceeds the odds of catching STIs from OWO or RO so I prefer to take my chances on the latter.

That said, each individual have different risk appetites and you can't really change that. Therefore, I think what's best is to develop your own best practices, and my advice was based on mine.  :hi:

+100%

Offline Denhamhoop

Wow price wise and location fantastic for me tempted TOFTT but the BB makes me think thrice shame she looks gorgeous