Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britney and Bethany - identical twins at Maxes - Earls Court  (Read 6748 times)

boywonder

External Link/Members Only     and  Britney

I must say, Maxes seems to be making a comeback after a major slump in talent

as for the twins, they look close enough to their photos so if you like the pics then you won't be disappointed in real life.  But make no mistake, they are 100% british glam, plastic fantastic in case you are after a more natural look.

after some chat, i lied on the bed and they both started to dfk me, licking my nipples at the same time...then devouring my cock and balls pse style. Both gave above average BJs and with their lip injections, it actually made their head game more pleasurable.  i spent most of the session rcvng oral bc I was ticking a box off my todo list --> double bj from twins

i still managed to get my shag on - both of them work on their bums in the gym so was pleased to have them in doggy while they attempted to twerk and i was smacking their asses like i was trying to play the african congo. after rimming them back n forth,  i pumped them both from behind while they talked dirty. (yes we switched condoms)

after some quick position changes, i proceeded to end the punt with them both on their knees waiting for me to cum. while i managed to get the cim/facial, their reluctance to get my spunk in their eyes took the P away from the SE as it turned into somewhat of a cum dodge.   

The one thing i don't like about duos in general (and the same applied to my last duo with caroline and cornelia) is that bc the girls are putting on a brazzers like performance between the two of them, it is hard to develop an energetic connection that can he made 1-2-1.   Emphasis on energetic, not emotional.

My cock was pretty sensitive so I didnt bother going for round 2 but after i came they put on their robes and we had some great banter for about 20.

Cost  was. £500 which is pricey but definitley far from the most expensive punt i had

Offline stevethebroker

Great find! I have to agree quality on MA hasn't been as good as the old lot But the twins certainly interest me too. I'm assuming they did not interact with each other at all and all attention was solely on you?

Offline Gatehouse

Thanks for review, and a tricky box ticked.

Its not cheap £ as you say but two decent looking twins are a rare breed.

Would love to let a third girl like Jessica or Maggie21 loose on them!

They must have interesting dinner table conversation with their Mum on a Sunday - 'So, girls, what have you been up to this week then?'  :dance:

Offline agcnospam

Thanks for the review, I've punted the Apple Twins a few times but their service is fairly vanilla.  Might give B&B a go they look great.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review and good find OP.

Was it £500 for 1hr?

boywonder

boywonder

Great find! I have to agree quality on MA hasn't been as good as the old lot But the twins certainly interest me too. I'm assuming they did not interact with each other at all and all attention was solely on you?

correct, no sis on sis action....all eyes on me

boywonder

Thanks for the review, I've punted the Apple Twins a few times but their service is fairly vanilla.  Might give B&B a go they look great.

who are the apple twins, never heard of them

Offline intpro

correct, no sis on sis action....all eyes on me

Did you ask them?

Offline the stan man

Nice, do you reckon they do anal?

Offline agcnospam

who are the apple twins, never heard of them

Hungarian Milfs, usually based in Birmingham, use the search bar and put in "apple twins" and you'll see the comments/reviews and feedback on here, their current profiles are below but these have changed a few times so the search is better. £200 for 1 hour duo, pretty vanilla but if you like toned busty Milfs, they are great. They are due back in Brum towards the end of August (I'm in touch with Candy in Hungary via Whatsapp).

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Andy Apple

Candy Apple

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:42:00 pm by agcnospam »

boywonder

Did you ask them?
Sorry for late reply, just travelling atm

I didn't ask....thought would be sub perv to ask for the sis on sis action...but that shouldnt stop you :-)

boywonder

Nice, do you reckon they do anal?

They def don't as per maxes but again, i never asked

hellfire1969

I was planning to go and see these guys. What do you think. Are they real sisters?

External Link/Members Only