Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Here is a cracker with a lovely butt  (Read 2750 times)

Offline lovemachine

Couldnt find the previous reviews but arent these pics of that famous rear of the year or similar wag.

Offline PuntingUzerNayme

External Link/Members Only

Wow! She's stunning. Only a couple of images to go on, and I've just run them thru Tineye and theres no match. Would be willing to TOFTT, but just checked her enjoys list where BB is listed.  :scare: I'm out (so to speak  :thumbsdown:)

Offline rocinante1980

Cannot be real.
And it is suspicious that  "This Member has chosen not to allow their Ratings and Feedback to be viewed.
You should exercise caution when considering the authenticity of their service offerings."

BTW, what is TOFTT?

Thanks.

porthos

It seems to be a fake or a second profile of External Link/Members Only. It's the real Suzy Cortez, Miss Bum Bum 2015.

As the prices and the offered time slots are different I assume a fake profile.

Offline Strikar

:thumbsup:

It seems to be a fake or a second profile of External Link/Members Only. It's the real Suzy Cortez, Miss Bum Bum 2015.

As the prices and the offered time slots are different I assume a fake profile.

Offline Springheeledjack

I'd disagree, it seems to me this is the second profile for Tayla/Luma

Offline MrGreen007

I'd disagree, it seems to me this is the second profile for Tayla/Luma

Sorry SpringheeledJack but Porthos is 100% right, it is a copy of Suzy Cortez's profile. She previously used the exact same pics went I went to see her a few months back.

Avoid

:hi:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Sorry SpringheeledJack but Porthos is 100% right, it is a copy of Suzy Cortez's profile. She previously used the exact same pics went I went to see her a few months back.

Avoid

Avoid at all costs  :timeout: has been spinning in Wembley for 6 months  and AW has nearly imploded with horror stories about her and her craziness  :wackogirl: as well as potentially outing Punters  :diablo: . Has at least 2 other profiles on AW with 7 Neg reviews  :scare: One was Julie  :bomb:
You have been warned  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Avoid

Absolute nonsense that profile is of Luma she is nothing like that other crazy prossie

Avoid at all costs  :timeout: has been spinning in Wembley for 6 months  and AW has nearly imploded with horror stories about her and her craziness  :wackogirl: as well as potentially outing Punters  :diablo: . Has at least 2 other profiles on AW with 7 Neg reviews  :scare: One was Julie  :bomb:
You have been warned  :hi:

Could not agree more but we will soon be attacked by the white knights that seem to defend suzy

Offline peter purves

Absolute nonsense that profile is of Luma she is nothing like that other crazy prossie

Have to say I thought this was Cortez...(I know I did not do well with Bella)...but second time lucky perhaps??  :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Have to say I thought this was Cortez...(I know I did not do well with Bella)...but second time lucky perhaps??  :unknown:

I've met Luma around 4 times she does not need to use another persons pics the 7 positive reviews stand her in good stead :hi:

foxinthebox9

I've met Luma around 4 times she does not need to use another persons pics the 7 positive reviews stand her in good stead :hi:

+1

Met 3 times and Luma does not need to get involved in dodgy profile set ups. Its a rip off, of a rip off girl. enuff of this idiot already.