Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Last time you walked...and why - North west  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Georgedaviesok

Over the years I didnt really have the heart or balls to walk away from a punt, dick ruling brain etc but as I've got older and money tighter I will now walk if the girl really isn't for me.

Abbas in preston gave a blinding description of Danielle on the phone three or four weeks ago, a early 30s stunning brunette with 36 something or other bust  who was a friendly girl willing to please....

What I was introduced to was a late 40s possibly early 50s masculine looking brunette in ill fitting underwear who couldn't have looked more pissed off and unfriendly. Not a smile or a handshake/kiss on the cheek when introducing herself so off I went.

What was yours?

Offline Bustydusty

Galaxy in Burnage a couple of years ago

Walked as both “girls” looked like fat pensioners

Offline aquilla

Many years ago I was waiting in reception to meet the girls available and I could hear a conversation in the staff room. One of the working girls was obviously my neighbour, even mentioning the name of another neighbour!  :scare:

I didn't walk, I ran.

Offline SpunkStreet

Few years ago when Passions was open in Manchester Ancoats, I popped in on the off chance to see what the climate was like that evening, I was introduced to a roly poly Thai who was possibly a ladyboy and a old lass who was poor on the eye with no interest. Felt like a rabbit in the headlights a bit just stood there with them two WG's and fhe maid looking at me. I asked if any of them did anal and that was a 'no' which gave me an easy out. Walking of sorts  :D

Offline sandy2000

I think it’s easier to walk when you have punted for a while.

I used to just grin and bear it but I’ve walked a few times if the girls are not my type or I’ve had crap service off one of them.

Online lewisjones23

I think it’s easier to walk when you have punted for a while.

I used to just grin and bear it but I’ve walked a few times if the girls are not my type or I’ve had crap service off one of them.

agree with this

the confidence to walk comes with experience

Offline markmark13

Yeah, I think the bottle to walk definitely comes with age and experience. I've done it loads of times. Quite often I used to go to La Maison, see who was working, if I didn't fancy any of them, just say no thanks, and walk round the corner to Wonder Lounge / GFE.

One tip to avoid nerves or embarrassment - remember a name or 2 from their website. So if you don't fancy the girls when you're there, just say "I was hoping to see X" or "what days does X work?". Easy.

Offline Georgedaviesok

I've walked several times especially from lancs massage places. years ago I saw a Chinese girl in West London who once in the room was like a rabbit in the headlights, she didn't want to do anything. I returned a week later to be offered her again, I just laughed and walked out. I also walked from TJs in Walkden a few times  mainly when Jordan was working, she was always there and it was such a mechanical service, I dread to think how many guys had been through her.

Offline merseyrob

I never used to walk but now if I don’t like the attitude, if it feels dodgy or if it is not as described then I will make my excuses.

It doesn’t happen too often as I try to do some research before booking and this site is particularly useful with that.