Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpool….anyone tried this one? Banks St area  (Read 593 times)

Offline Jokerinpack

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys,

Feeling the urge whilst I’m in Blackpool and wondered if any of you good people have Intel/ advice on this one. I’m always cautious with VS ads and especially Roms or apparently Brazilian if you believe. Comms seem good and texts seem ok but I’m terrible at reading the situation.

Thanks

Online Blackpool Rock

I'd seen her profile and the pics look great but let's face it she claims to be Belgian but will probably be Romanian along with the same shit service they all tend to offer  :thumbsdown:

Love the way she says she is exclusive to Vivastreet, like that's some sort of achievement or increases her profile and credibility  :D

This really depends on your approach and attitude to punting, personally i'd only be booking for a 15 minute slot knowing that if it turns into a shit show you've only spent 50 notes.
Some guys prefer hour punts with a proper GFE etc so i'd only see her if you are happy with a 15 minute P&D with a good looking girl that will probably give a shit service

Online Blackpool Rock

I'd also say the pics look poor quality like they are copies of copies etc, i'm no good at searching but they are probably lifted from elsewhere on the internet

Offline Jokerinpack

I haven’t been because of all the issues we’ve all
Seen with Roms! I do get enticed but then if I’m lucky my cock doesn’t win!
I’m still
Looking for someone in the NW to visit today as the need is growing! 😂