Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Amy - Liverpool  (Read 3622 times)

12 review(s) for 1ClassyAmy (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

This started off looking for a decent deep throat in a local area.  As none in preferred Southport, I found 4 possibles in Liverpool, Amy being one.  I finally whittled the list to 2, but it was Amy I picked, the other only sent me her phone number a week later.

Anyway, looking through this forum, you'd think Amy was maybe something of a time waster - but I decided to go for it anyway, and I'm glad I did.

She is a bubbly, friendly sexy 30 something.  She answered texts quickly, date and time sorted - one hour £100.  She's what I'd describe as the typical girl next door (maybe not, maybe more like the woman next door!!), not a beanpole but definitely not fat, just has curves in all the right places.  Maybe a 12 or 14, not that I'm an expert on these things.

Venue was her home, a safe area even for parking, I was met (as I'd asked) by Amy in her black sexy secretary outfit, with boobs spilling out the blouse.

She really made me feel at home, very comfortable, in fact I felt we'd known each other for years by the time I left.  She was no time waster, not sure if  shower was available , but a drink - even a beer - was offered, before being led into a small but clean and warm bedroom.

Her clothing slowly came off (my timing, not hers) I loved her tits, I could have played with them all afternoon, but I was here for her oral, and she didn't disappoint, her oral is awesome, maybe the best I've experienced.  Real deep throat.  She was able to keep this up for as long as I wanted her to, in fact I think my reverse oral wasn't as long as it might have been as I wanted to get back to her deep throat.

I didn't want penetration, but it was offered once or twice throughout the hour.  Her likes on her AW profile are fairly extensive, I forgot about her toys however, as from being with a previous WG, watching her with a dildo was a real turn on - maybe next time, because I'm sure I'll be back

I definitely was not disappointed in any part of meeting Amy.

Offline Drayki

Thanks for the review, did have some contact with her earlier this year about a meet, then nothing, she just didn’t reply to my last email :dash: you say she’s a 12-14 ? She says she’s a size 6! I guess she’s put some beef on them  :lol:

Offline JRWK

Thanks for the review, did have some contact with her earlier this year about a meet, then nothing, she just didn’t reply to my last email :dash: you say she’s a 12-14 ? She says she’s a size 6! I guess she’s put some beef on them  :lol:

Comms was easy, she does have a life outside AW, but that's never an excuse.  I used the AW email method and she replied next day, must have had 4-5 emails back and forward regarding date and what was on offer .. only gave me her phone number after booking was made.

As for size, don't take my word for 12-14, maybe being only 5 foot nothing distorts things.  Other than a bit of a slight tum after having children she looked good to me.

Offline JRWK

Just been for second visit.. booked again through AW, all comms straight forward, plus it's an easy and safe place to park.  This was early afternoon, but even evenings should be equally safe.

Deep throat as good as before - as that was my main reason for being there, she was content to blow me for most of the hour booking.  I did return the favour once or twice with a reverse oral.  Smelling and tasting great, in fact that was a pleasure, using tongue and fingers.  She has natural boobs too , no silicone.

She is very chatty, and easy to get on with, tho she knows when to be quiet.  She is open to any suggestion regarding how she does things.  But can be forgetful, as I asked for her sexy secretary but was met in quite a sexy white basque and stockings - so didn't complain.

This was my second visit - but certainly won't be my last

Offline JRWK

Just been for third visit to Amy, can't fault anything, from booking via AW (her preferred way) to confirmation text on the day to the phone call when stood outside.

She met me in Basque, stockings and suspenders, greeted with a FK, my hands immediately all over her.  She seems to prefer me to undress myself (my opinion only as she's never yet made a move to do so herself).

My preference is for oral only, and is she good at it, from her kneeling in front of me to me kneeling above her.  RO and 69 is also an enjoyable experience, or managing 2-3 fingers inside her while she is deep throating me. 

Parking is easy and safe, she works from her own clean and tidy flat .. until I am aware of anyone better I think I'll be a regular here for a while, as she certainly ticks all my boxes. Maybe a bit vanilla for some, well, my that's opinion only as I've never really been particularly adventurous with her.  But there's a lot more in her likes list that I haven't tried yet, probably because I enjoy her oral so much.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Just been for third visit to Amy, can't fault anything, from booking via AW (her preferred way) to confirmation text on the day to the phone call when stood outside.

She met me in Basque, stockings and suspenders, greeted with a FK, my hands immediately all over her.  She seems to prefer me to undress myself (my opinion only as she's never yet made a move to do so herself).

My preference is for oral only, and is she good at it, from her kneeling in front of me to me kneeling above her.  RO and 69 is also an enjoyable experience, or managing 2-3 fingers inside her while she is deep throating me. 

Parking is easy and safe, she works from her own clean and tidy flat .. until I am aware of anyone better I think I'll be a regular here for a while, as she certainly ticks all my boxes. Maybe a bit vanilla for some, well, my that's opinion only as I've never really been particularly adventurous with her.  But there's a lot more in her likes list that I haven't tried yet, probably because I enjoy her oral so much.

Thanks. As a repeat customer I would have thought you'd be able to sort out a booking via a quick text/call? Still piss-farting about booking on AW is a bit of a drag -are you sure it's her preference and not yours to still be booking via AW?
Sorry if this sounds harsh...... It's just my strong preference is to phone them up, get a booking and hot foot it to theirs: faffing about to'ing and fro'ing on AW pees me off but I'll grudgingly do that for first booking but thereafter, no way.

Offline JRWK

Thanks. As a repeat customer I would have thought you'd be able to sort out a booking via a quick text/call? Still piss-farting about booking on AW is a bit of a drag -are you sure it's her preference and not yours to still be booking via AW?
Sorry if this sounds harsh...... It's just my strong preference is to phone them up, get a booking and hot foot it to theirs: faffing about to'ing and fro'ing on AW pees me off but I'll grudgingly do that for first booking but thereafter, no way.

Booked by text a few days before - she does answer almost straight away but will ask for an AW booking I think because it keeps track of bookings better than texts all over the place, which I can understand (especially when bookings like mine are for a few days in advance)

Offline Blue1878

Where about sis she located could be worth a visit if based in city centre

Offline milkman10

l12 on her profile were you search were she lives

Offline JRWK

Where about sis she located could be worth a visit if based in city centre

A bit out of the city centre, not far from Liverpool's Melwood training centre