Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millie - Maxes Angels - Third time with the awesome Millie  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Hugeboobslover

External Link/Members Only

I had my third awesome time with Millie. It was her words that Chelsea Cloisters added to the naughty feel this Friday lunch time with sex, prosecco and hell of a sexy partner in crime. She doesn't go for any light kissing, but really immediately uses her whole tongue for pleasure. Amazing girl that is both so enthusiastic and fun! The ink, enhanced breasts, make up and killer heals are icing on a delicious cake; her tight and toned body. Of course, I couldn't keep my impatient hands and hungry mouth off her stunning curves. I wanted to feel those fucking big tits again. Play with them, suck and tease her nipples.

I tied my tie around Millie's big tits. A narrow strip of silk squeezing them boobies just covering the hard nipples.  We stood on one side of the bed each, I wanked my cook as Millie were fingering her pussy and playing with her boobs. She slid a finger into her mouth and looked incredibly hot just like her film clip. Her hair is flowing to her ass. Millie blow my cock for ages. She then laid down on her back on the bed and let her head slide down over the edge. I delivered my dick to her over her head. She was alternating between taking the full length of the shaft and working my sensitive balls. I was tea bagging her and kneading her silicon balls at the same time Wow! Then on to titty fucking, sliding up and down the oiled up valley between her bad boys. Millie licked the tip of my dick every time the top left huge fake tit nirvana! I "spanked" her shiny biggies with my throbbing cock before it was time to fuck.

Sex in all different positions for the rest of the hour, but made a break each time that I was close. I wanted to save up my cum for a fucking big load at the end. My favourite was cow girl with her hooters squeezing my face. Number two was doggy, so I could admire her sensual body moving under me, tattoes on her back and grabbing her heavy melons swinging from her chest. Break before it gets too exciting! I eventually shot my huge load of spunk in her sexy mouth and she swallowed every drop. Good girl!

Paid 250 for one hour. Faultless comms and service.

HBL